+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Injury Report?

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Injury Report?

Just wondering... were there any significant injuries? The only one that looked serious was the player (I couldn't tell who) was carried out in the ambulance in the 4th quarter. Anybody have any info?

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Re: Injury Report?

bump ... hoping for a response....

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

A response would violate medical privacy laws.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We thought the ambulance probably got a call and left. Did you see anyone taken to the ambulance?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

CBS sportsline said no injuries were reported.
    http://www.sportsline.com/collegefoo...LATECH/9668346

No there was a player taken out. Dawgpix has a picture of it on his website... I couldn't make out the number saturday night and I can't make out the number on dawgpix's picture.

Puppy Cyberdawg has turned a few heads around hereCyberdawg has turned a few heads around hereCyberdawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    No there was a player taken out. Dawgpix has a picture of it on his website... I couldn't make out the number saturday night and I can't make out the number on dawgpix's picture.
    It was No. 32. I don't know what happened but suspect a concussion. I was sitting right above him when they took him to the ambulance.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdawg View Post
    It was No. 32. I don't know what happened but suspect a concussion. I was sitting right above him when they took him to the ambulance.
    He was standing in front of the fan with his head down almost the whole game. I thought he was sick.

+ Reply to Thread