+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgating

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tailgating

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    had to buy a brown pair of Crocs for dress up huh?
    How did you know my only pair are brown???? Get out of my closet you perv!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I've never tailgated at a Tech game. How do you go about getting a spot? Do you have to reserve a spot or is it a first come, first serve type thing?
    I'm not sure about the tailgating in the parking lot but everywhere else is first come first served. It' not too difficult to find a spot.

The tailgating gets better every year. Only spotted the barney's giving out one ticket and shutting down the party right next to me. It was damn hot, too bad we missed so of the cooler days we have been having. The weather should be about right by the 14th of Oct. Less costly for me as well since I won't have to shell out the $90 for T-Shirts again.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I'm not sure about the tailgating in the parking lot but everywhere else is first come first served. It' not too difficult to find a spot.

The tailgating gets better every year. Only spotted the barney's giving out one ticket and shutting down the party right next to me. It was damn hot, too bad we missed so of the cooler days we have been having. The weather should be about right by the 14th of Oct. Less costly for me as well since I won't have to shell out the $90 for T-Shirts again.

Do you know what for?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I've never tailgated at a Tech game. How do you go about getting a spot? Do you have to reserve a spot or is it a first come, first serve type thing?
    For a spot on tailgate row, you need to be a season ticket holder, a member of champs, and then it is $500. I spoke to the guy before the season and we decided to get a spot in the grass instead, where it is free.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

The guy with the LSU hat on is Ben Alsup. He just committed to LSU to play baseball. Hilton Hay on the left, Alsup, Alsup's girlfriend, and Adam Pyles on the right.

+ Reply to Thread