+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Memories - Mid South Wrestling from Shreveport

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

Re: Memories - Mid South Wrestling from Shreveport

Forget the wrestling, a chicken fried steak and rice and gravy plate at Murrell's was some great stuff. Is it still there?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I had a monster chicken fried steak with rice and gravy Saturday night. Fries on the side along with the usual salad, biscuits (or cornbread), and green godess with crackers.

If you haven't been there in a while you'll be happy to know that Mrs. Mary is still working the all night shift.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Lone Star are you insinuating that it wasnt real? You are like the kid that told everybody that there wasnt a Santa Claus. Everything that I thought I knew is in question now.
    I'm not going to get red dotted am I?:bigcry:

+ Reply to Thread