+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adrienne Johnson?

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

Re: Adrienne Johnson?

Came across this article on Adrienne. Good to see we are getting some ink in south Louisiana. Can't wait to see her suit up!!!!

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb...609270345/1006

Franklin's Johnson headed for La. Tech
    Eric Narcisse
    enarcisse@theadvertiser.com

FRANKLIN - It was no secret when watching the Franklin Lady Hornets that senior post player Adrienne Johnson would be one of the most sought-after girls basketball players in the state.......

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Good press. Thanks nevester

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I am so excited about the commitments from Adrienne, Sidney and Brietta. The future looks bright with such quality players. Keep 'em coming Chris! Can't wait to hear more good news.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good guys!

Puppy Hoss has turned a few heads around hereHoss has turned a few heads around here

I hate to ask why you guys are getting so excited over these 3 new recruits. Do you know them or have you ever seen them play, or are you just thinking they are "peachy" because they chose Tech? You sound like you think they are great assets, when in reality, no one really knows, other than stats. Stats against who?? smaller schools?? weaker schools?
    I'm sure I'm gonna catch lots of heat for posting this for my first post. It's like when a recruit chooses another school, then they weren't "Tech material", even though they were recruited, but then when a recruit does commit to Tech, they are just GREAT!! Just my opinion, and I do have one. Hoss has spoken. I do wish them the best at Tech.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    I hate to ask why you guys are getting so excited over these 3 new recruits. Do you know them or have you ever seen them play, or are you just thinking they are "peachy" because they chose Tech? You sound like you think they are great assets, when in reality, no one really knows, other than stats. Stats against who?? smaller schools?? weaker schools?
    I'm sure I'm gonna catch lots of heat for posting this for my first post. It's like when a recruit chooses another school, then they weren't "Tech material", even though they were recruited, but then when a recruit does commit to Tech, they are just GREAT!! Just my opinion, and I do have one. Hoss has spoken. I do wish them the best at Tech.
    just in case anyone draws a comparison, i have no idea who this person is.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

All we can do is look at what they are like on paper and trust the coaches to recruit the best. That is all any school can do. They look like the real deal to me, so that is cause for my excitement.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    All we can do is look at what they are like on paper and trust the coaches to recruit the best. That is all any school can do. They look like the real deal to me, so that is cause for my excitement.
    Champ, I can tell already I'm gonna have to ignore this guy. He's just trying to stir up crap. Nobody knows how any athlete in any sport will translate from high school to college. The football magazines rating these kids go by their high school production, same as basketball etc. That's all we, as fans, can do. Go by what we read or see they did and what the "experts" say. The "experts" say these girls are good, so we'll have to see. I don' t know if they're Techster material or not. I don't know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Champ, I can tell already I'm gonna have to ignore this guy. He's just trying to stir up crap. Nobody knows how any athlete in any sport will translate from high school to college. The football magazines rating these kids go by their high school production, same as basketball etc. That's all we, as fans, can do. Go by what we read or see they did and what the "experts" say. The "experts" say these girls are good, so we'll have to see. I don' t know if they're Techster material or not. I don't know what that is.
    I think you are right.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Hoss, I think you are taking a very cynical and negative view of recruiting. If every one of these recruits turns out to be a complete disaster, I will still be just as excited about the next group of recruits. I think you don't understand one of the most important pillars of college sports. That pillar is "HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL" for college sports fans.

(On a side note, have you ever tried Wellbutrin?)

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    (On a side note, have you ever tried Wellbutrin?)

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

You sound like you think they are great assets, when in reality, no one really knows, other than stats. Stats against who?? smaller schools?? weaker schools?
    I'm glad we didn't let this deter us from going after Cheryl Ford (just like Tennessee).
    ________
    Marijuana Vaporizer
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread