+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walk-on tryout

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Walk-on tryout

I hear that the walk-on tryout is Tuesday, 9-26 and intra squad scrimmages begin on Saturday,9-30. I know the players don't wear a number ( so they are hard to identify on the field ),but I am hoping that a few of you might get to watch some of the action,talk to the coaches and report back to the rest of us diamond-dawg fanatics. Thanks

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Re: Walk-on tryout

i wonder who your source is.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I wish I could be there! I haven't enrolled in about 40 years, of course, but I would love just to try out and I do have eligibility but might get put on the disabled list pretty fast! It always makes 18-year-olds play better when they see a 65-year-old making a good effort!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    I wish I could be there! I haven't enrolled in about 40 years, of course, but I would love just to try out and I do have eligibility but might get put on the disabled list pretty fast! It always makes 18-year-olds play better when they see a 65-year-old making a good effort!
    You realize you can't smoke while you're on the field, don't you?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

I went to my oldest son's softball game a few years ago. A few of the "older" men on his team smoked their cancer sticks while they warmed up their arms.They were pretty adept at it but I kep't thinking something is wrong with this picture !

+ Reply to Thread