+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Henderson up for LHSAA top job

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Henderson up for LHSAA top job

That's Kenny Henderson (RHS principal), for those that didn't know. Any thoughts???

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Henderson up for LHSAA top job

Bad for the state, good for RHS (maybe).

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Wonder how he stood on the Bastrop incident.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg View Post
    Your "maybe" is correct. I say this without any sarcasm, because I am not commenting on Henderson's track record at RHS or Cedar Creek, both of which I am familiar. However, there are those who openly criticize Henderson (which goes with the territory of being a principal), one of whom was Coach O'Neal who just left RHS. Let's just say hypothetically, and again, I am not endorsing that view, that Henderson is doing a bad job at RHS. It could be that he was not meant to be a principal. He may have been a great coach, but was promoted to his level of incompetence, which is what businesses and governments seem to have a tendency to do. It may be that he is a perfect fit for the job with the LHSAA and may be the best we've ever had. I've seen this kind of thing happend several times.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Wonder how he stood on the Bastrop incident.
    Bastrop's troubles aren't over. The story on the downlow is that they are being investigated for recruiting a player from Mississippi and one from Arkansas.

Back to the subject, Henderson has caused some people headaches during his run at Ruston. Tommy Henry would often let a sleeping dog lie until somebody complained. Henderson is the type that will go around stirring up hornets' nests.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    This is the best post I have seen on here in YEARS! But not (maybe), DEFINITELY!
    Why do you even care mentechsters?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30 View Post
    Why do you even care mentechsters?
    No reason, just contributing to the forum. Unlike you.

No reason, just contributing to the forum. Unlike you.
    Well I had heard that Bryan Beck was up for the job, but it must have been a rumor. Supposevely, the chance of him accepting the job was low because he has a new son.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

agree. bad for the state, very good for rhs.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Well I had heard that Bryan Beck was up for the job, but it must have been a rumor. Supposevely, the chance of him accepting the job was low because he has a new son.
    I heard that as well.

I heard that as well.
    So you are telling me this is true? Who is your source, mentechsters, are you the insider you claim to be?

So you are telling me this is true? Who is your source, mentechsters, are you the insider you claim to be?
    Beck told me himself.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Martie, I've seen worse principals, trust me. As far as the LHSAA is concerned, I think he is probably one of the better candidates to choose from. The reports I'm getting is that he's got a VERY good chance. He's got all the qualifications you're looking for in a position like that. BTW, politics will not be a factor in the decision-the LHSAA is not funded by the state so senators and reps can't stick their noses in.

Beck told me himself.
    so why was this thread even started? You arent making sense here. And I will quote this from our good friend Lumiaire, "Are you taking the bitch way out?"

so why was this thread even started? You arent making sense here. And I will quote this from our good friend Lumiaire, "Are you taking the bitch way out?"
    You make no sense at all.

+ Reply to Thread