+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saints

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Saints

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    No, we have a coach now that will go through a ref to get to a player and rip his a$$ for blowing a coverage. We have players that hold themselves accountable when they screw up! Payton has weeded out the LOSERS and bad apples on the former teams. We have a QB that knows his limitations and uses his brains to make good decisions and manage the game. We have a true thunder/lightning combo in Deuce and Reggie. We have a defense of NO superstars that care about ONE thing; get to the ball and rip your damn head off (I love Fujita). This is a far different Saints team than the past. I'll take 10-6 right now and a playoff spot and go from there. They have some tough games ahead, but if they play 0.500 ball from here out, they are 10-6 and in the playoffs I think! GO SAINTS!!!
    Ownership in New Orleans is still the same (bad)... wonder what parallels we can make to a turnaround for the likes of our favorite college team? I'm glad to be enjoying watching them again. I'd pretty much given up on them, but they're fun to watch w/ the coaching change and weeding out the bad players.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Saints

Look what a difference a good coach can make in just one season. A real college coach -it might take a couple of seasons - but a winning attitude sure helps.

+ Reply to Thread