+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Men's Cross Country Takes Show On The Road - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Men's Cross Country Takes Show On The Road - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

latechsports.com
    Men's Cross Country Takes Show On The Road
    latechsports.com, LA - 39 minutes ago
    RUSTON, La.The Louisiana Tech mens cross country team will travel to Auburn, Alabama this weekend to participate in the 14th annual Auburn Invitational. ...

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy CCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around here

Re: Men's Cross Country Takes Show On The Road - latechsports.com

Congrats to Coach Stanley and his cross country team. That is quite impressive with 5 Louisiana kids. As I see th names in the article I don't think any were super stars in High School. That is a great job by Coach Stanley. Good luck to them the rest of the season.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Men's Cross Country Takes Show On The Road - latechsports.com

Way to go XC!!

Tech finished 3rd out of 21 schools. This team has been working hard for the past 3 years to beat LSU and they did it today!! Congrats Nate, Kinsey, Zach, Jace, Wes, and Tim!!

1. Stephen F. Austin
    2. Georgia
    3. LOUISIANA TECH
    4. Florida State
    5. Samford
    6. Miami
    7. LSU
    9. Ole Miss
    15. Auburn

Do it again in Fayetteville in a couple of weeks!

+ Reply to Thread