+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Foley resigns from Congress over e-mails

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: Foley resigns from Congress over e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I'm serious. You go too!
    There was this white fellow named Clyde walking along a beach with a black man and a mexican.
    As they walked along they were kicking a bottle and eventually the bottle hit a rock and the cork popped out...... And a genie who had been trapped in the bottle for years appeared before them. She was so elated that she told the 3 men she would grant each of them one wish. Anything they desired.

The black guy said, I wish that I and all my black brothers and sisters could return to Africa and live there in peace and happiness forever.
    Immediately...... The black guy and all the other black people on the beach disappeared.

The Mexican fellow said, I wish that I and all mexicans could return to Mexico and live there in peace and happiness forever.
    Immediately...... The mexican fellow and all the other mexicans on the beach disappeared.

The genie then turned to Clyde and asked him for his wish.
    Clyde looked around for a moment and then said "Hell maam, it don't get no better than this. I'll just have a six-pack.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

When did Rush Limbaugh get out of rehab. That fatass doesn't have the right to criticize anybody.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Have you really made more than 9,000 posts? Wow!
    And I thought I wasted my time. :icon_wink:

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

It has. A country where people were hard working and took care of themselves, had family values, and were God-fearing, the country formerly known as the United States of America.
    I cant think of one time when *everyone* in the US thought and acted the same way. You were obvioulsy baited in by champ due to either not seeing, or refusing to acknowledge, what he was obviously referencing. Even when it was born, America was born with diversity as one of its highest morals. And yet you proudly proclaim that you would love it if everyone thought like you... Youre being quite unamerican clyde. Condemning diversity just because you dont agree with it is pure, 100% UNAMERICAN- thats you.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And I thought I wasted my time. :icon_wink:
    I prefer to think of it as being able to manage my time so efficiently that I have time for as many diversions as I would like.

Had a great time on the Island last night. This is the BIG Harley Rally this week. I am not into that, but it is a lot of fun being here while it is going on. The Strand and Seawall are covered with vendor booths and food. Live band stands are being set up everywhere, as well. Since I set up and am chairing the meetings I have today and tomorrow, I made sure that the schedule was flexible. We go from 9-4 today and 8-noon tomorrow. That way, we can have a good time while we are here. Already had my 4 cups of coffee and walked around by the Bay this morning. Now, I get to visit this board. SEE - TIME MANAGEMENT!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

As the libs on this board shoot spit balls at my iron-clad definition of what America used to be, John Kerry is off somewhere insulting our troops, Barbra is getting into cuss fights, Jesse Jackson is extorting someone, and Jimmy Carter is bending over a table somewhere, probably in Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela.

democraps, bless their hearts.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I prefer to think of it as being able to manage my time so efficiently that I have time for as many diversions as I would like.

Had a great time on the Island last night. This is the BIG Harley Rally this week. I am not into that, but it is a lot of fun being here while it is going on. The Strand and Seawall are covered with vendor booths and food. Live band stands are being set up everywhere, as well. Since I set up and am chairing the meetings I have today and tomorrow, I made sure that the schedule was flexible. We go from 9-4 today and 8-noon tomorrow. That way, we can have a good time while we are here. Already had my 4 cups of coffee and walked around by the Bay this morning. Now, I get to visit this board. SEE - TIME MANAGEMENT!
    Have a great time! And make sure to eat at Giado's (Sp?) or at least get some good seafood.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

As the libs on this board shoot spit balls at my iron-clad definition of what America used to be, John Kerry is off somewhere insulting our troops, Barbra is getting into cuss fights, Jesse Jackson is extorting someone, and Jimmy Carter is bending over a table somewhere, probably in Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela.

God Bless FDR! And what have the Republicons being doing lately. Record deficit spending putting over $2 TRILLION to our national debt, trying to keep brain dead people on life support, trying to gets in the shorts of teenage boys, blaming THEIR failures in Iraq on our troops, totally helpless when Katrina hits, getting cozy with drug addict Rush who mocks disabled people, and trying to destroy the social security system. Not to mention getting over 20,000+ of our young people unnecessarily killed or seriously wounded in Iraq.

Be a man, Clyde, and go join the US Army, even if you think you are over-qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    God Bless FDR!
    That was the last LIB/DEM that had an original thought or a legitimate idea for America. And even FDR went overboard. The rest have been a waste of time and almost totally worthless the last 60 years. Yes, I agree, "God bless FDR."

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Barely any of that is true, but hey, thats never stopped you guys before. Its no wonder the Republicans havent had time to uphold their contract with america, what with all their wife-beating, page sex, voter fraud, and drug using. (See, I can over-exaggerate a few isolated cases as well... except my isolated cases are much worse when it comes to American values than yours... Heck, I thought the republicans praised extortion)

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    what with all their wife-beating, page sex, voter fraud, and drug using.
    Very true. At least we are embarrassed by those problems. And our guys leave, on their own accord, embarrassed in disgrace and humbled. Your guys wear these "virtues" proudly like a badge or something. You guys uphold your crooks, that commit the above, like God's. Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread