+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Foley resigns from Congress over e-mails

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Foley resigns from Congress over e-mails

By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent 59 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Rep. Mark Foley (news, bio, voting record), R-Fla., resigned from Congress on Friday, effective immediately, in the wake of questions about e-mails he wrote a former male page.
    The e-mails were posted Friday on Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington's Web site after ABC News reported their existence. The group asked the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct to investigate the exchange Foley had with the boy, who served as a page for Rep. Rodney Alexander, R-La.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060929/...sman_e_mails_9

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Foley resigns from Congress over e-mails

Hmmmmmm I wonder how conservatives will turn this around to make it the Democrats fault?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You wish. The dems play the blame game not the republicans.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

A brief history of sexual exploits in the house

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...n/congress.htm

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You wish. The dems play the blame game not the republicans.
    WOW! Certainly you are joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

What's the big deal? I didn't read in that article where he did anything inappropiate. Now, when the full contents come out, it might be a different story, and he might be resigning to keep it from coming out. However, according to the article all he did was offer the kid, who apparently was affected by Katrina, some kindness. I guess you can't do that for anyone unless they're from the ninth ward.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    What's the big deal? I didn't read in that article where he did anything inappropiate. Now, when the full contents come out, it might be a different story, and he might be resigning to keep it from coming out. However, according to the article all he did was offer the kid, who apparently was affected by Katrina, some kindness. I guess you can't do that for anyone unless they're from the ninth ward.
    No big deal. I always ask 16 year old boys for their photos too. He is a homo republican and shouldn't you be glad he resigned?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

In the brief but chatty e-mails, which were first reported by ABC News, Foley asked how old the boy was, inquired what he wanted for his birthday, requested a picture of the young man and told him that he had just finished a long bike ride and was going to the gym.
    The above is from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...092801764.html

Another seat for the DEMS

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    No big deal. I always ask 16 year old boys for their photos too. He is a homo republican and shouldn't you be glad he resigned?
    If he's an effective legislator, then I don't care if he's a homo or not. Just because he asked for a picture of a boy that he was helping doesn't make him any more of a homo than a man who has and posts pictures of Lance Armstrong on BB&B and can't seem to quit talking about him.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

So we have a homo child luster who is a founder of the missing and exploited children's caucus and a nutball anti-global warming senator from Oklahoma who heads environmental committee in the Senate. It all kind of reminds of my days back in High School. All the druggies were in TAD (teens against drugs).

But there is probably more to the story if he resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    If he's an effective legislator, then I don't care if he's a homo or not. Just because he asked for a picture of a boy that he was helping doesn't make him any more of a homo than a man who has and posts pictures of Lance Armstrong on BB&B and can't seem to quit talking about him.
    Shouldn't you be lubing up a tailpipe or something?

I do have to say, though, I'd be freaked out too if I were a dude asked me for my picture without qualifying why he wanted it. It seems to me he could have told the kid he likes to have pictures on file in case someone asked for recommendations. However, just because he wants a picture of a boy doesn't mean he's gay. Heck, I got pictures of kids I taught.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Shouldn't you be lubing up a tailpipe or something?
    No, I have people for that. However, they better not be lubing any tailpipes. If they are, I need some new people.

+ Reply to Thread