+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss State

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Miss State

I wish we could have a shot at these guys now. They were pretty strong the last time we played them. They are getting it handed to thme by the Tigers right now.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Miss State

Quote Originally Posted by digidawg87 View Post
    I wish we could have a shot at these guys now. They were pretty strong the last time we played them. They are getting it handed to thme by the Tigers right now.

Yeah. I was wondering how long of a leash Sylvester Croom has. He's been there for how long now? They haven't shown any progress whatsoever since he's been there. The announcers were trying to give him a break saying how for Ms. State had to go when he took ove, but come on. Not that far.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

That game kinda reminds me of our last game down there. I'm glad we don't have to play those guys this year.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    That game kinda reminds me of our last game down there. I'm glad we don't have to play those guys this year.
    Yeah. They should be undefeated right now. I honestly believe they are one of the top 5 teams in the country as much as it pains me to say it. What really sucks is me having to put on a happy face whenever my customers talk about them. It makes for a looooong day.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Yeah. They should be undefeated right now. I honestly believe they are one of the top 5 teams in the country as much as it pains me to say it. What really sucks is me having to put on a happy face whenever my customers talk about them. It makes for a looooong day.
    I agree 100%. It sucks when people in the business community want to talk lsu - just have to smile and nod yes - but they are a legit top 5 team.

I am glad we do not play them this year.

+ Reply to Thread