+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WAC strategic plan.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: WAC strategic plan.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    I only saw four sororities there. It really added to the atmosphere but I was wondering why they were doing cheers like "How Bout Dem Dawgs" and "Here we go Bulldogs, Here we go." Doesn't matter though as long as they were there and making noise .
    All we have are four sororities! lol

I was wondering the same thing about their cheers.

And did you see the sign that said KD loves Bulldog Football?!

Puppy CajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunBird Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Let me ask this question. I ask it truthfully, not as a slam against Louisiana Tech, a school I have always enjoyed competing against.

If things don't work out for you with the WAC (and I have to say that this looks like they are sending La. Tech a message here) and, given Western kentucky's move to 1-A, giving the Sun Belt 9 football schools.............

What makes you think the Sun Belt is an option for La Tech???

Because, from what I hear, it may not be.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBird View Post
    Let me ask this question. I ask it truthfully, not as a slam against Louisiana Tech, a school I have always enjoyed competing against.

If things don't work out for you with the WAC (and I have to say that this looks like they are sending La. Tech a message here) and, given Western kentucky's move to 1-A, giving the Sun Belt 9 football schools.............

What makes you think the Sun Belt is an option for La Tech???

Because, from what I hear, it may not be.
    I can assure you that nothing would please Waters more than to be able to say publicly..."We don't need Louisiana Tech in the Sunbelt."

We definately need to address our own attendance issues, but the attendance issues you guys (the entire conference) have are in even more desperate need of attention. So, don't go around spouting off about "9 football schools" just yet.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The Sunbelt would add La. Tech. Quick solution to attendance woes at UL-X.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

The WAC plan is great...but who's going to develop and implement it at LOUISIANA TECH?

I damned sure won't be the guy we have sitting in the AD's chair right now!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread