+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hotels???

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Hotels???

Is anyone having the same problem I am with finding rooms for Homecoming weekend?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hotels???

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03 View Post
    Is anyone having the same problem I am with finding rooms for Homecoming weekend?
    I book my rooms as soon as the schedule comes out. Hotel rooms go fast, particularly if GSU has a home game. West Monroe has some good hotels.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

We usually do, too, but apparently there was some miscommunication among our group,and now we're scavaging...

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

WM is probably your best bet. If it makes you feel any better, there are at least two new hotels under construction that will be online for next year...

We ended up at the Budget Lodge...

Let's just I can't wait until the new hotels open, and you can bet I"m making my reservations when the schedule is finalized.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

did you try the days inn in arcadia? its probably not too nice, but it is close and cheap.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Do not ever stay at the Howard Johnson in Ruston. Holy crap, i cancelled my room for the November 17th weekend. We will be staying in WM and bringing Tug over for the game. We had probably 50 people take a picture of Tug, many of them thought he was Tech, and many didnt care when we told him he wasnt. The HoJo was too nast to even let my bulldog stay in there.

Yeah, you'd think with all the owners in the past couple of years, and technically being the only full service joint in town, they would have upgraded that place at some point...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03 View Post
    Yeah, you'd think with all the owners in the past couple of years, and technically being the only full service joint in town, they would have upgraded that place at some point...
    We got hamstrung because it was the only pet-friendly place in town. But WM Holiday Inn Express is, so we will stay there next time.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

just be glad you don't have to find a hotel in starkville ms. for an SEC town their hotels are deplorable. Pines motel standard!!

+ Reply to Thread