+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Heroes" on NBC

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: "Heroes" on NBC

My thumbs up for Heroes. I wish that lost was on...

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine55 View Post
    Tried to search "Heroes" last night on Dish, and could not find it. I don't think I can get NBC on Dish Network. It was a let down! I was really wanting to watch this new show!:bigcry:
    Go to NBC's website. You can watch all the shows on the web.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Just watched the most recent episode (DVR is a wonderful thing) and wow the writers need to do some research. Micah's female cousin (one that can do anything she sees on TV) in New Orleans saying "The county was hit pretty hard since the hurricane." Parishes not counties, also her coworker's accent horribly wrong sounds like she's from Texas not NOLA.
    Maybe they figured if the accent was genuine, they'd have to have a translator

Didn't catch the county bit -- maybe living in Texas has corrupted me on that one.

Puppy Drunken Rogue is an unknown Drunken Rogue's Avatar

I heard the "county vs. parish" faux-pas monday night and immediately had a conversation with my wife (while "Heroes" was paused, thank you DVR) about whether or not it was intentional.

I'm assuming it was. Technically, Parishes are in every way like counties (ie. legal relationship to the state) they just go by a different name. While some people would recognize the word, they'd most likely think it was referring somehow to the local catholic church.

As for Sylar, in the last episode we finally heard his head ticking again, so I think it's just a matter of time before he's got his powers back.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Rogue View Post
    As for Sylar, in the last episode we finally heard his head ticking again, so I think it's just a matter of time before he's got his powers back.
    From what I've read, while it *is* ticking, it's ticking like a broken clock.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

** Possible spoilers related to last episode **

Anyone still watching Heroes? Just watched the finale last night. Rather disappointing season overall. I've kept watching the shows, but I haven't found the story nearly as compelling. And I'm not crazy about the return of Sylar -- I just don't find him to be an interesting villain. And why can't any of the good guys ever just kill a villain--rather than this constant wishy-washy behavior that lets them come back over and over?

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I think that my DVR screwed up and missed this last one. I'll have to check it out online.

+ Reply to Thread