+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2367

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Nope, they still DON"T get it. After all...the same idiots voted for Obama!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see.......

A 25 year old goes and buys beer then gives it to his 17 year old brother when he gets home.

The speed limit sign says 70, but come on.........

They really thinking more laws or more strict laws will solve this. Don't they. It has never crossed their mind that people might legally buy guns and then those guns might be "stolen" from them. And they can't fathom that criminals don't really care to follow their laws. GASP!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I agree. But when has the gun ever not been a legal gun in these situations?

The best estimate I have seen is that stolen guns account for, at most, 15% of crimes. And none have of the school shootings have fallen under that. Now, rather the person should have been barred and the system failed, that is a different argument.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I watched the Democratic debate last night. You have Fidel Castro Sanders and Hillary Benedict Arnold Clinton. If you worked hard and made a lot of money....the Dems want to take it and give it to the poor who have done nothing and are doing nothing. And....if you have a gun...the Dems want that too!!!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I watched the Democratic debate last night. You have Fidel Castro Sanders and Hillary Benedict Arnold Clinton. If you worked hard and made a lot of money....the Dems want to take it and give it to the poor who have done nothing and are doing nothing. And....if you have a gun...the Dems want that too!!!!!!
    Hillary played the women card all night long. And she was never asked a hard question nor challenged by the other candidates. Disgusting.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

But we keep electing Republicans for the express purpose of stopping them, but they never do. Our political class is corrupt and made up of second-rate men.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    But we keep electing Republicans for the express purpose of stopping them, but they never do. Our political class is corrupt and made up of second-rate men.
    And that is why we DON'T want a professional politician for president!!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    And that is why we DON'T want a professional politician for president!!
    I'm not sure I can go that far, though I cannot refute your reasoning. If there aren't any qualified candidates from the political class, then get one from somewhere else.

I can't go that far because I do believe in a quasi cursus honorum. I think there is a skill that is necessary to run our government that must be aquired with experience of holding governmental positions. Under thet theory, the economic class is not qualified either, especially the game show host.

Again, I understand completely your logic, and I certainly don't advocate abstaining like I am doing. I'm just fed up at the poor quality of candidates and my non-vote is a vote against the political class in general.

can you imagine the media if Carly Florina put out a pic/poster like this? Are our spanish folks PO'd? Gag me!

New Clinton Spanish Posters: Evita!

The new images appeared at a campaign stop in San Antonio, Texas, where Clinton wooed Latino voters on Thursday. But according to NPR's Tamara Keith, the campaign says they don't know where the likeness came from. Banners were plastered all over the venue along with smaller signs and t-shirts.

Perhaps not, but Republicans have doubled down on their hatred of the presence of Hispanics, so I can't blame the Democrats for going after the vote.

Again, none of this is about what is right or wrong. It is about power. Politicians concern themselves only about the short term and the part. Democrats think they can win now with the Hispanic vote, entonces van a complacer (I don't know the Spanish word for "pander"). Republicans think they can win if they whip up hate in this tottering state, and they will dear, is that clear ... dear! (A little Evita musical play humor keeping with the Evita Paron theme).
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 10-16-2015 at 07:19 AM.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The "uproar" would be from the anti-immigration angle and pandering, kind of like how they and Trump did when Jeb spoke Spanish at an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Perhaps not, but Republicans have doubled down on their hatred of the presence of Hispanics, so I can't blame the Democrats for going after the vote.

Again, none of this is about what is right or wrong. It is about power. Politicians concern themselves only about the short term and the part. Democrats think they can win now with the Hispanic vote, entonces van a complacer (I don't know the Spanish word for "pander"). Republicans think they can win if they whip up hate in this tottering state, and they will dear, is that clear ... dear! (A little Evita musical play humor keeping with the Evita Paron theme).
    Nobody hates the presence of Hispanics! It's the illegal ones coming over (being allowed to and not sent back) during Obama's 2 terms by the hundreds of thousands and gaining free enabling and $$ from hard working Americans and Mexican Americans that are legal. But mainly it's the convicted thugs, murderers and rapist coming over and not being allowed to be sent back by Obama. And all for the mighty bleeding hearts and voting base. And it's the potential terrorist crossing our borders unhindered that steam Americans. But it's not the "GOP's hatred of the presence of Hispanics". That's ludicrous!

+ Reply to Thread