+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2367

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Are you also afraid to go outside out of fear of getting bit by a mosquito? Do you need a safe space? You sound like a snowflake.
    You're a typical liberal that resorts to name calling when you've got nothing else. There's a difference in someone calling another names (like you just did) and someone yelling in another's face. Why does the fact that I'm willing to say that I would defend myself from some out of control leftist bother you so? In your opinion, just how should a person react to such an attack?
    Last edited by brtransplant; 06-28-2018 at 04:19 AM.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You're a typical liberal that resorts to name calling when you've got nothing else. There's a difference in someone calling another names (like you just did) and someone yelling in another's face. Why does the fact that I'm willing to say that I would defend myself from some out of control leftist bother you so? In your opinion, just how should a person react to such an attack?
    Just curious which you are - a snowflake or someone that doesn’t follow the law. It is gotta be one or the other if you feel the need to respond to an insult yelled in your face with force.

Personally, I would ignore them or insult them back depending on how much of a hurry I am in and whether they looked like they could handle the insult.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Just curious which you are - a snowflake or someone that doesn’t follow the law. It is gotta be one or the other if you feel the need to respond to an insult yelled in your face with force.

Personally, I would ignore them or insult them back depending on how much of a hurry I am in and whether they looked like they could handle the insult.
    I'm someone who would not ignore a POS spitting in my face. That's what was happening to the Attorney General of the State of Florida. She gave the fool a pass. I would not. I think any man that would allow that is a pussy. That's what I think you are.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

You might want to consult an attorney on that particular point and I am not going to give you legal advice. La. Rev. Stat. Ann. § § 14:36, 14:33.

“Assault” often turns on whether you reasonably fear impending harm to yourself. An “insult” yelled in my face doesn’t do that for me, but maybe you are more fragile. You certainly have more fears, most likely from watching and reading far right news sources that spin stories of all sorts of Muslim, Mexican and Antifa boogeymen.
    Hater. The post above ^^^ represent the words of a full-blown HATER. They just can't stand it when you (or Donald Trump) push back. That's what really pisses 'em off.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I’m afraid this post might be incriminating.
    Oh you are? I didn't know that you possessed a law degree.

Be careful. Your true colors are showing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I'm someone who would not ignore a POS spitting in my face. That's what was happening to the Attorney General of the State of Florida. She gave the fool a pass. I would not. I think any man that would allow that is a pussy. That's what I think you are.
    Again, you are changing “insulting” to spitting. So someone yells an insult in your face and you are going to resort to something physical because you don’t want to be a “pussy”? You sound emotionally fragile if you can’t handle words - aka, a snowflake.

You also sound like you believe in the rule of law since you plan to ignore it to show you are not a pussy.

A real man has enough sense of self worth that an insult doesn’t hurt his pride or ego enough to threaten his manhood.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh you are? I didn't know that you possessed a law degree.

Be careful. Your true colors are showing.
    It was a joke. Lighten up Francis! My colors aren’t concealed. I think civil war is a bad idea, assault is rarely a good option, and the Milwaukee Eight was developed because the thunderstroke 111 was head and shoulders better than the 103. Now, you getting an Indian?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It was a joke. Lighten up Francis! My colors aren’t concealed. I think civil war is a bad idea, assault is rarely a good option, and the Milwaukee Eight was developed because the thunderstroke 111 was head and shoulders better than the 103. Now, you getting an Indian?
    Let me get this straight. You and others on this board have been discussing abortion, assault, spitting in someone's face, Nazi's, the KKK, Alex Jones, Maxine Watters, face screaming, Civil War, Race war, Infowars, shooting police officers, Antifa and more, and you want ME to lighten up? What do you know about HD motorcycle engines anyway?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Let me get this straight. You and others on this board have been discussing abortion, assault, spitting in someone's face, Nazi's, the KKK, Alex Jones, Maxine Watters, face screaming, Civil War, Race war, Infowars, shooting police officers, Antifa and more, and you want ME to lighten up? What do you know about HD motorcycle engines anyway?
    Just a little less than I know about those other things...

Again, you are changing “insulting” to spitting. So someone yells an insult in your face and you are going to resort to something physical because you don’t want to be a “pussy”? You sound emotionally fragile if you can’t handle words - aka, a snowflake.

You also sound like you believe in the rule of law since you plan to ignore it to show you are not a pussy.

A real man has enough sense of self worth that an insult doesn’t hurt his pride or ego enough to threaten his manhood.
    You're simply trying to mask your cowardice as your sense of self worth. That's very similar to the way a typical bully tries to mask his cowardice by bullying someone he feels will let them get away with it. As is typical of every other liberal I know, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. What is it with you liberals and name calling? You all do it. Anyway, you and I disagree on what constitutes lawful self defense, and what is against the law. I suppose we'll find out who's right if ever I'm assaulted that way. And it isn't about pride or ego, it's about self defense.

You're simply trying to mask your cowardice as your sense of self worth. That's very similar to the way a typical bully tries to mask his cowardice by bullying someone he feels will let them get away with it. As is typical of every other liberal I know, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. What is it with you liberals and name calling? You all do it. Anyway, you and I disagree on what constitutes lawful self defense, and what is against the law. I suppose we'll find out who's right if ever I'm assaulted that way. And it isn't about pride or ego, it's about self defense.
    The question is not about who is right or wrong about the law - I am right. The only question is whether you are going to say you were in fear or if you are going to admit to not wanting to be a pussy. The first sounds like self defense, the second sounds like you broke the law.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So if you and a bunch of your friends stand 3 inches away from me and impede me from moving, isn't that assault?

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So if you and a bunch of your friends stand 3 inches away from me and impede me from moving, isn't that assault?
    What does that to do with anything? Maybe - were you threatened or just insulted? Might also be false imprisonment if you really feel like you can’t move.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    No.

But you can claim self-defense for any actions you take if you felt threatened with bodily harm.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread