+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 158 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Another Democrat double standard

A must read by Author Larry Elder

Posted: October 5, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52298

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Another Democrat double standard

While making a big deal about what he said strikes me as stupid, I am more concerned about the possibility that he was lying about it. He could easily have just said "that was a different time and I've grown up since then" but he seems to be trying to say that he never used the term -- which I find very hard to believe of almost any southerner of that time.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    A must read by Author Larry Elder

Posted: October 5, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52298
    `

Up to a point, Tyler, I have to agree with you once again.....

But it is my belief that any such "Democratic double standard" is merely the tip of the racial iceberg.

IMNHO...... Racism is a fact of life and a reality that has been rooted in man's nature ever since our oldest ancestors first walked the earth and learned to be wary of ANY STRANGER of any description.

While it is has become "politically incorrect" and generally socially unacceptable to express any comment that could be percieved as some form of racial bias...... I have never understood why ANY MAN should not have the right to freely express his own preference for his particular kith and kin and harbor an innate reluctance to extend any such loyalty to others. Such preference clearly EXISTS! Every man woman and child on this planet KNOWS IT EXISTS...... And they perpetuate it continuously on a personal basis via their day to day reality. So why all the phoney folderol and orchestrated flippery?

Is ANYONE fool enough to believe that Senator Allen is the only WHITE GUY/WHITE POLITICIAN who ever used the word nigger? I personaaly like Al Shapton. But I'll bet anyone 100 bottles of Zywiec that Al has privately used the word ''honky'' more often than I have posted on this board. SO WHAT?

I sincerely doubt that Sharpton Hates whites or that Allen HATES blacks. But I'll bet that most of Sharpton's close friends are niggers and most of Allen's pals are honkeys. And why not?

Recently...... My wife and I went to a party at the home of a Negro/Black/African-American very good friend of over 30 years. My wife had cooked a leg of lamb for the occasion. There were about 20 guests and all except 2 others there were not white. When we arrived I stated loudly "I hope all you niggers like lamb". Dead silence until Ike (my friend) annouced "It's okay, he's just a crarzy white boy with a black soul''. Upon which I stated "At least we didn't bring chicken. Do you know why Negroes raise chickens? To teach their kids how to walk."

Later that evening I got into a very serious discussion with a black guy named George who just had to tell me that my use of the word nigger was inappropriate in his opinion. I'd swallowed several beers by then and it was a rather lengthy "rap" (like days of old)...... But after my babbling on about the beauty of free speech, sticks and stones and names, and comedians and such...... I promised George that I would never use the word nigger again when Black comics stopped using the word nigger and Black audiences stop laughing at their word play.

George and his wife came to my humble abode last Friday night for dinner. When they entered our foyer, George raised a bottle of bottle of red wine and said "I hope you honky Indian killers like this red fire water.

George and I now both realize and accept our racist natures and have become rather good friends.

I would suggest that any Negro voter who participates in the next election in Virginia...... Considers Allen's voting record during his term in office as THEIR representative v. his current opponent's platform...... And worry not about about a collection of letters that current political correctness claptrap can only refer to as the "n" word.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    `

Up to a point, Tyler, I have to agree with you once again.....

But it is my belief that any such "Democratic double standard" is merely the tip of the racial iceberg.

IMNHO...... Racism is a fact of life and a reality that has been rooted in man's nature ever since our oldest ancestors first walked the earth and learned to be wary of ANY STRANGER of any description.

While it is has become "politically incorrect" and generally socially unacceptable to express any comment that could be percieved as some form of racial bias...... I have never understood why ANY MAN should not have the right to freely express his own preference for his particular kith and kin and harbor an innate reluctance to extend any such loyalty to others. Such preference clearly EXISTS! Every man woman and child on this planet KNOWS IT EXISTS...... And they perpetuate it continuously on a personal basis via their day to day reality. So why all the phoney folderol and orchestrated flippery?

Is ANYONE fool enough to believe that Senator Allen is the only WHITE GUY/WHITE POLITICIAN who ever used the word nigger? I personaaly like Al Shapton. But I'll bet anyone 100 bottles of Zywiec that Al has privately used the word ''honky'' more often than I have posted on this board. SO WHAT?

I sincerely doubt that Sharpton Hates whites or that Allen HATES blacks. But I'll bet that most of Sharpton's close friends are niggers and most of Allen's pals are honkeys. And why not?

Recently...... My wife and I went to a party at the home of a Negro/Black/African-American very good friend of over 30 years. My wife had cooked a leg of lamb for the occasion. There were about 20 guests and all except 2 others there were not white. When we arrived I stated loudly "I hope all you niggers like lamb". Dead silence until Ike (my friend) annouced "It's okay, he's just a crarzy white boy with a black soul''. Upon which I stated "At least we didn't bring chicken. Do you know why Negroes raise chickens? To teach their kids how to walk."

Later that evening I got into a very serious discussion with a black guy named George who just had to tell me that my use of the word nigger was inappropriate in his opinion. I'd swallowed several beers by then and it was a rather lengthy "rap" (like days of old)...... But after my babbling on about the beauty of free speech, sticks and stones and names, and comedians and such...... I promised George that I would never use the word nigger again when Black comics stopped using the word nigger and Black audiences stop laughing at their word play.

George and his wife came to my humble abode last Friday night for dinner. When they entered our foyer, George raised a bottle of bottle of red wine and said "I hope you honky Indian killers like this red fire water.

George and I now both realize and accept our racist natures and have become rather good friends.

I would suggest that any Negro voter who participates in the next election in Virginia...... Considers Allen's voting record during his term in office as THEIR representative v. his current opponent's platform...... And worry not about about a collection of letters that current political correctness claptrap can only refer to as the "n" word.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    While making a big deal about what he said strikes me as stupid, I am more concerned about the possibility that he was lying about it. He could easily have just said "that was a different time and I've grown up since then" but he seems to be trying to say that he never used the term -- which I find very hard to believe of almost any southerner of that time.
    Exactly......

Would it not have been a clean breath of political fresh air had a member of America's highest congression body simply PROCLAIMED his white heritage proclivity, his relatively innocent folly, and thrown himself on the sword of his established voting record.

While I have absolutely no knowledge of this gentleman's prior actions/voting record in the senate...... How could any alleged or real racist remark/trail trump any such reality of his political career to date.

The only question worth a tinker's damn IMNMHO is whether this fellow is the guy each racially bias voter in Virginia prefers over his opponent.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Exactly......

Would it not have been a clean breath of political fresh air had a member of America's highest congression body simply PROCLAIMED his white heritage proclivity, his relatively innocent folly, and thrown himself on the sword of his established voting record.

While I have absolutely no knowledge of this gentleman's prior actions/voting record in the senate...... How could any alleged or real racist remark/trail trump any such reality of his political career to date.

The only question worth a tinker's damn IMNMHO is whether this fellow is the guy each racially bias voter in Virginia prefers over his opponent.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post

Maybe so, but you have to admit that was a pretty good, as well as very funny, post by SPINOZA.

Maybe so, but you have to admit that was a pretty good, as well as very funny, post by SPINOZA.
    i'll have to take your word for it. I never, ever read anything by Spinoza or by Salty (who are one in the same person),and haven't for quite some time. He has no ties to Tech and he is boring. So, he apparently got lucky for once. It is not worth the time to read the rest of his garbage under either name to get to one kernel of supposed merit.

Exactly......

Most who post here are probobly too young to have experienced this......

But once upon a relatively recent time ago...... There was a more than refreshing American politician who routinely answered nearly ALL QUESTIONS posed to him during his presidentioal campaign with a simple and direct YES or NO.

Only AFTER every such short and specific response...... Would this fellow elaborate on his direct reply and explain in detail his aye or nay political position.

But Robert Kennedy was shot and killed long before any American was able to cast a ballot for or against any such refreshing poliotical candor.

And I personally...... Have never heard anything along this political high road EVER AGAIN.

Is it not more than sad and revealing that no modern politician from either side any political aisle, no longer has the HONEST ability to answer even simply questions with a declarative YES OR NO?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I've read two posts of Spinoza's in the past two days only because someone quoted him. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to read them as he is on my ignore list. I was close to taking him off until I read these two. The reason I've decided to leave him on ignore is as Sooner says. He serves no purpose. That was proven in one post in which he blasts Markay for dislike him because he is a "Negro". Yet, here in this thread he asserts that he is white. He is only here to stir up crap, which affirms my belief and support of Sooner's assertion that he is none other than salty's extra ego.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I've read two posts of Spinoza's in the past two days only because someone quoted him. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to read them as he is on my ignore list. I was close to taking him off until I read these two. The reason I've decided to leave him on ignore is as Sooner says. He serves no purpose. That was proven in one post in which he blasts Markay for dislike him because he is a "Negro". Yet, here in this thread he asserts that he is white. He is only here to stir up crap, which affirms my belief and support of Sooner's assertion that he is none other than salty's extra ego.
    I'm not spinoza. He speaks for himself. I don't know his race. I do know that he is a "gay" person who is married to a woman.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

`
    HAHA

Here's another. Wonder what would happen if a GOP Congressman was caught lying about his "resume" about being a lawyer when in fact he never passed the bar. The major media outlets will probably give this a free pass.

Democratic U.S. Senate hopeful and current black Democratic Congressman Harold Ford Jr. referred to himself as a lawyer earlier this week, but the congressman has not passed the bar exam.

http://www.tfponline.com/QuickHeadli...26ID%3DAr00903

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Junior is in a hard fought battle with the ex-mayor of Chatanooga for Bill Frist's seat. The latest Junior commercial has him sitting on the front row of some church in Memphis talking about morals.

The Republican committee's latest commercial begins with Junior sitting on the church then cuts to a picture of him partying at the Playboy mansion.

Now Junior is not a bad guy and probably attends church every Sunday, but I thought he was smarter than that.

He has his solid 30% and was actually pulling some Republican votes. After the debate this weekend, mark Frist's seat as safe for the Republicans.

Here's another. Wonder what would happen if a GOP Congressman was caught lying about his "resume" about being a lawyer when in fact he never passed the bar. The major media outlets will probably give this a free pass.

Democratic U.S. Senate hopeful and current black Democratic Congressman Harold Ford Jr. referred to himself as a lawyer earlier this week, but the congressman has not passed the bar exam.

http://www.tfponline.com/QuickHeadli...26ID%3DAr00903
    I don't think you have to pass the bar to be a lawyer. You just have to graduate from law school. I may be wrong, but I think failure to pass the bar only means you don't a license to practice. So, as Clinton would say, "it depends upon was 'lawyer' is."

+ Reply to Thread