+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    WOW. That is so far from acceptable it isn't even funny. Could you imagine someone asking about "Roots" and someone replying that Barack Obama was pitiful in it???
    I agree.

(sidenote: I wonder if she will make a more sincere apology than the Florida politician who sent out that email about obama and katrina, and said she was "sorry... that some recipients werent team players.")

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    I agree.

(sidenote: I wonder if she will make a more sincere apology than the Florida politician who sent out that email about obama and katrina, and said she was "sorry... that some recipients werent team players.")
    Republicans did it too! Republicans did it too!!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Republicans did it too! Republicans did it too!!
    I'm not the one who started an entire thread just to point out double standards. But if there's going to be one, then I am going to point them out.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the one who started an entire thread just to point out double standards. But if there's going to be one, then I am going to point them out.
    You know what they say about the blind squirrel don't you?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I agree.

For one thing Carol Carter (who?) != Helen Thomas. And... since the Republican party forced Carol Carter to resign (http://www.newser.com/story/50090/fl...rina-joke.html) your point will be valid if Helen Thomas is forced to resign.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Whatever.

As far as the rest of this thread goes: Both parties are terrible. The sooner Democrats and Republicans realize this the better off the country will be.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog13 View Post
    whatever.

As far as the rest of this thread goes: Both parties are terrible. The sooner democrats and republicans realize this the better off the country will be.
    ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner!!!!!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Will FOX be the only media outlet picking up on this one?

Obama the Hypocrite.

link

Change You Can Backtrack On?

White House adviser calls economy fundamentally sound, an apparent reversal of Obama's campaign rhetoric

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You know what they say about the blind squirrel don't you?
    He got eaten by the hawk?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

President Obama has changed his tune as well. Better late than never. You know... this brings about another point. Rahm Emmanual (sp?) is truly amazing. When he wants to go after Rush, he has the President, the minions, and the press going after him. When he decides it's time to make the economy look good, the president, the minions, and the press follow suit. I've never known a more unified administration... even unified in their changed policy. Rahm is one influential and effective man.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    President Obama has changed his tune as well. Better late than never. You know... this brings about another point. Rahm Emmanual (sp?) is truly amazing. When he wants to go after Rush, he has the President, the minions, and the press going after him. When he decides it's time to make the economy look good, the president, the minions, and the press follow suit. I've never known a more unified administration... even unified in their changed policy. Rahm is one influential and effective man.
    Yep, but now I see "o" has changed his tune and is saying that the economy is sound....which is exactly the statement he repeatedly used to berate John McCain during the campaign.

His hypocrisy is overwhelming. I suppose we should have asked what kind of change it was that he thought we would believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yep, but now I see "o" has changed his tune and is saying that the economy is sound....which is exactly the statement he repeatedly used to berate John McCain during the campaign.

His hypocrisy is overwhelming. I suppose we should have asked what kind of change it was that he thought we would believe in.
    I thought you guys said the only reason the economy was going down was that he was being so negative about it. Shouldn't this be good that he's being more positive about it?

I thought you guys said the only reason the economy was going down was that he was being so negative about it. Shouldn't this be good that he's being more positive about it?
    Obama must like the Spinners because he's acting like the "Rubberband Man".

The Spinners - Rubberband Man

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1csyc_the-spinners-rubberband-man_music

The Spinners - Rubberband Man (AB Sept. 11 1976) ... The Spinners Rubberband Man (AB Sept. 11 1976)

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obama must like the Spinners because he's acting like the "Rubberband Man".
    I agree. The song is about a guy who is amazingly good at what he does, and is pretty much the best out there, and is so good he amazes people.

But I guess you were going for a joke based on the title of the song.

I agree. The song is about a guy who is amazingly good at what he does, and is pretty much the best out there, and is so good he amazes people.

But I guess you were going for a joke based on the title of the song.
    Nope. That's what TT was going for. He's amazingly good at captivating the weak minded people of the Democratic party, he's pretty much the best out there at controlling the media to only receive favorable coverage, and he is so good at it that it actually amazes the Republicans to whom it is obvious what he is doing.

+ Reply to Thread