+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2367

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another Democrat double standard

The hypocrisy is crazy. Nancy gets mad about others getting paid. She is in the top .5%.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    The hypocrisy is crazy. Nancy gets mad about others getting paid. She is in the top .5%.
    Income or wealth?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hum....sounds a lot like when whites wouldn't let blacks eat in their restaurants or live in their neighborhoods. Of course those were white Senator Byrd type Dems. doing that back then as well.

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESWOMAN KICKED OUT OF RESTAURANT BY TRUMP HATER!
    SARAH SHOWN THE DOOR...

Left-Wing Mob Descends on Homeland Secretary's Home...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m fine with them asking her to leave. No one is entitled to the services I provide. No one is entitled to eat in that restaurant. You are served at the pleasure of the business owner. If that owner wants to deny you service and it cost them their business, then the market had played the roll as intended. If the market dictates that restaurant should remain open, then do be it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I’m fine with them asking her to leave. No one is entitled to the services I provide. No one is entitled to eat in that restaurant. You are served at the pleasure of the business owner. If that owner wants to deny you service and it cost them their business, then the market had played the roll as intended. If the market dictates that restaurant should remain open, then do be it.
    Unless the person refused service is a member of a protected class. Which is just about everyone except white, Christian males...and of course conservatives.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

This is the kind of behavior that is building up levels of resentment in people that are about ready to explode. It's getting out of control and people are going to get hurt if it isn't reined in. I don't know of a single bully that wasn't completely cured of bullying by a good ass whipping. There is a cure walking around out there somewhere for every bully, and sooner or later, every bully meets up with his.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    This is the kind of behavior that is building up levels of resentment in people that are about ready to explode. It's getting out of control and people are going to get hurt if it isn't reined in. I don't know of a single bully that wasn't completely cured of bullying by a good ass whipping. There is a cure walking around out there somewhere for every bully, and sooner or later, every bully meets up with his.
    I agree and people are getting fed up with the bully tactics used by our creamsickle commander.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I agree and people are getting fed up with the bully tactics used by our creamsickle commander.
    Creamsickle? Name calling based on appearance? Do you do this to people of color also?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Creamsickle? Name calling based on appearance? Do you do this to people of color also?
    Making fun of his vanity, particularly his use of tanning beds and hair coloring.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Orange is a color.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Your hypocrisy should embarrass you. You constantly attack President Trump yet you never criticize those Antifa punks or the Hollywood imbeciles with all their threats. I never see you criticize them. Do liberal leftists like you really want to push conservatives to the point where the pent up rage and frustration many of us harbor is unleashed? If that is the goal of all the leftist violence that is constantly aimed at conservatives in this country, trust me when I tell you, it will end very badly for you people. This is the message I was trying to convey in my post. You people best stop with the attacks, lest you go so far that you're made to regret it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think that's what the left wants. Azzholes like Maxine Waters will be safe behind walls and armed guards while she shouts from behind to her lefty hordes "attack! attack!" And the lefty leadership knows the little snowflakes who will answer their call will be slaughtered like sheep, and that is what they want too! So they then can point at...conservatives who defended themselves (with superior firepower)….and call for draconian gun control, marshal law, whatever! Note: lefty commie pigs are aligned with anarchists.

Beyond all of that....we have to remember that we conservatives are the adults in the room. Leftist followers are ignorant little toddlers who want to eat a whole bag of Oreos for supper. (My 2-yr-old granddaughter got into a box of Girl Scout cookies...she would have eaten the whole box had her little tummy not started hurting. Only then did she realize that was not such a good idea.) So, we conservatives need to avoid taking the bait being put out there by the lefties. Yeah...I get pissed too and it is very tempting to take 'em up on this challenge. But....those fools have no idea what "blood in the streets" will actually involve.

Rise above it and remember what is really important.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Your hypocrisy should embarrass you. You constantly attack President Trump yet you never criticize those Antifa punks or the Hollywood imbeciles with all their threats. I never see you criticize them. Do liberal leftists like you really want to push conservatives to the point where the pent up rage and frustration many of us harbor is unleashed? If that is the goal of all the leftist violence that is constantly aimed at conservatives in this country, trust me when I tell you, it will end very badly for you people. This is the message I was trying to convey in my post. You people best stop with the attacks, lest you go so far that you're made to regret it.
    Do you agree with line from V from Vandetta:

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

There is a similar line that has been accredited to Thomas Jefferson, which appears to be debunked, regardless I think it captures the ethos of American liberalism.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Do you agree with line from V from Vandetta:

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

There is a similar line that has been accredited to Thomas Jefferson, which appears to be debunked, regardless I think it captures the ethos of American liberalism.
    Classical maybe, definitely not the modern variety.

+ Reply to Thread