+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2367

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

I don't support so-called sanctuary cities, or states, and don't support illegal immigration. If I thought forcing those two together would result in mutual self-destruction, I'd be all for it. Certainly, if it happens once beautiful cities will become shit holes. I was last in San Fran in 2015 and we stayed in a downtown hotel, attended a conference at another hotel a few blocks away and walked the streets day and night, and it wasn't bad at all. Yeah, saw some homeless folks and a few drug heads on side streets, but nothing concerning. But, that has changed some since then and will get much worse if this plan comes to fruition.

Politically, I think the reason the Dems are going nutso (more so than usual) over this is they think the ramifications will hurt them (politically). Of course, politics is the same reason Trump is doing it. He thinks it will help his political cause, and that of the GOP. Now, whether it will or won't remains to be seen. For now, I think it is quite revealing that Pelosi et al are crying foul.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Turns out the sanctuary cities want them. Backfire.
    Good deal. Let's make sure the state and local taxes stay non deductible from federal taxes so the rest of us are not on the hook for their stupidity.

They'll have to tax themselves out of existence to run that kind of operation.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Good deal. Let's make sure the state and local taxes stay non deductible from federal taxes so the rest of us are not on the hook for their stupidity.

They'll have to tax themselves out of existence to run that kind of operation.
    Pettiness is not a good look on anyone.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Pettiness? I think I have the right to choose what I support the same as you.

Perhaps we should garnish your wages to support the Trump re-election effort. Now, don't be petty!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Perhaps we should garnish your wages to support the Trump re-election effort. Now, don't be petty!
    Touche'

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The idea of sending immigrants to sanctuary cities is petty. But Trump and his supporters love symbolic gestures of disrespect.

The idea of sending immigrants to sanctuary cities is petty. But Trump and his supporters love symbolic gestures of disrespect.
    So, you now think you are qualified to KNOW what "Trump and his supporters" love?

I am a Trump supporter and I can tell you that you are 100% wrong about what I "love." Unlike you I won't pretend to speak on behalf of the millions of others, but I THINK I am not alone in telling you are, once again, full of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp
    The idea of sending immigrants to sanctuary cities is petty.

So which is it? Are the sanctuary cities petty, too?

TDS is such an irrational thing.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like everyone should be happy then. Unfortunately neither side is happy because of the pettiness that consumes them.

Let's give them a list of the sanctuary cities and let them choose where they want to go. That way if they have family they are trying to reconnect with they can at least choose the closets sanctuary city. Trump wants to do it. The sanctuary cities say they would welcome it. I feel confident we could find financial support for it. What's the hold up?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, when dealing with these low IQ Dems and false ideology snowflakes, you have to physically show them the truths of their ways and madness. So I love Trumps idea of putting them in sanctuary cities much like Obama did putting so many of them in conservative states and critical swing voting areas in the country. Now Obama was petty!

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Seems like everyone should be happy then. Unfortunately neither side is happy because of the pettiness that consumes them.

Let's give them a list of the sanctuary cities and let them choose where they want to go. That way if they have family they are trying to reconnect with they can at least choose the closets sanctuary city. Trump wants to do it. The sanctuary cities say they would welcome it. I feel confident we could find financial support for it. What's the hold up?
    Hard to believe conservatives would be down with that, given all the complaining from the right over sanctuary cities doing just that.

So you think they don’t know which cities are sanctuary cities?

So which is it? Are the sanctuary cities petty, too?

TDS is such an irrational thing.
    Petty for what?

Petty for what?
    Well, let's follow the conversation....

First you were all in the face of your perceived enemy (any Trump supporter and Trump himself) proclaiming that their desire backfired because the sanctuary cities WANT the illegals sent there. Kind of a "na na na na na na" petty position, but most anti-Trump positions are rather petty and rarely based on actual issues.

Then, you proclaim that it is petty to want to send the illegals to places where they have expressed an interest in receiving them.

So if the cities want to have the illegals sent to them, they must be petty as well.

We should be pleased that these cities and Trump (and the Trump supporters) are on the same page and agree about what to do with these law breakers, even though it might be for different reasons. It's democracy at its finest!

Well, let's follow the conversation....

First you were all in the face of your perceived enemy (any Trump supporter and Trump himself) proclaiming that their desire backfired because the sanctuary cities WANT the illegals sent there. Kind of a "na na na na na na" petty position, but most anti-Trump positions are rather petty and rarely based on actual issues.

Then, you proclaim that it is petty to want to send the illegals to places where they have expressed an interest in receiving them.

So if the cities want to have the illegals sent to them, they must be petty as well.

We should be pleased that these cities and Trump (and the Trump supporters) are on the same page and agree about what to do with these law breakers, even though it might be for different reasons. It's democracy at its finest!
    Being open to immigrants is “petty”? I am not sure you understand what that word means.

And the 180 degree turn on sanctuary cities screams of “cutting your nose of in spite of your face.” Which is often motivated by pettiness. Looking forward to the day when we have an adult in the White House again.

+ Reply to Thread