+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2367

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nancy Pelosi urges Joe Biden to cancel scheduled debates with President Trump DON’T DO IT
    Nancy Pelosi urges Joe Biden to cancel scheduled debates with President Trump

Published 5 hours ago
    Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'
    House speaker says Trump would 'belittle' presidential debates

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ation-with-him
    What sound does a chicken make? Bawwwah

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nancy Pelosi urges Joe Biden to cancel scheduled debates with President Trump DON’T DO IT
    Nancy Pelosi urges Joe Biden to cancel scheduled debates with President Trump

Published 5 hours ago
    Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'
    House speaker says Trump would 'belittle' presidential debates

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ation-with-him

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Just Wow!

Published 8 hours ago

'Modern-day minstrel show' insult of RNC speakers draws harsh reaction to MSNBC guest host
    Guest-host Tiffany D Cross joked that the RNC 'was not an SNL sketch'

An MSNBC guest-host turned heads on Sunday when she labeled the Republican National Convention, which featured several Black speakers, a “modern-day minstrel show.”

Subbing in for Joy Reid on her Sunday show “AM Reid,” Tiffany D Cross dedicated a portion of her show to commenting on this past week’s RNC.

“That was not a Saturday Night Live sketch,” Cross said to start off her piece. After noting that the RNC hosted at least a dozen African American speakers alone, she went on to say "I watched the Republican convention, and seeing the slew of black speakers that they had, it really did look like a modern-day minstrel show to me."

More

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...-minstrel-show

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Wow! Just Wow!

Published 8 hours ago

'Modern-day minstrel show' insult of RNC speakers draws harsh reaction to MSNBC guest host
    Guest-host Tiffany D Cross joked that the RNC 'was not an SNL sketch'

An MSNBC guest-host turned heads on Sunday when she labeled the Republican National Convention, which featured several Black speakers, a “modern-day minstrel show.”

Subbing in for Joy Reid on her Sunday show “AM Reid,” Tiffany D Cross dedicated a portion of her show to commenting on this past week’s RNC.

“That was not a Saturday Night Live sketch,” Cross said to start off her piece. After noting that the RNC hosted at least a dozen African American speakers alone, she went on to say "I watched the Republican convention, and seeing the slew of black speakers that they had, it really did look like a modern-day minstrel show to me."

More

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...-minstrel-show
    Can you imagine the reactions if that was said about the dnc (they no longer deserve capitalizing) ?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Oh and for those who say there is no such thing as "mail in voter fraud"..

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...il-in-ballots/

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.
    Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewedThe whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep! all whistleblowers have instant credibility, as we've seen with Shifty Schiff's guy. So, this is true and we must stop the main-in ballot fraud before Trump garners a gazillion such votes...

Crazy elitist Pelosi.

Published 1 hour ago
    Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'
    'We have been shut down for so long,' owner says

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News had learned.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. Pacific Time, the California powerhouse is seen walking through eSalon in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth or nose.

PELOSI ANNOUNCES CORONAVIRUS MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN HOUSE CHAMBER

The stylist doing her hair can be seen following her wearing a black face mask.

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.

'I am sharing this because of what everyone in my industry and my city ... is going through right now.'

— Salon owner Erica Kious
    Salon owner Erica Kious, in a phone interview with Fox News on Tuesday, shared details of Pelosi’s visit. Kious explained she has independent stylists working for her who rent chairs in her salon.

“One of the stylists who rents a chair from me contacted me Sunday night,” Kious said.

A screengrab of the text message she received from one of her stylists, and obtained by Fox News, said: “I’ll be there at 2:45 tomorrow. Pelosi assistant just messaged me to do her hair.”

Kious replied: “Pelosi?”

A text message from a hairstylist to Erica Kious, salon owner, that he would open the salon to provide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi services.

“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she "can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

placeholder
    Kious cast Pelosi’s visit as a double standard.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

“We’re supposed to look up to this woman, right?” Kious said. “It is just disturbing.”

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ap-in-the-face

🤪 well of course the double standard, elitist leftist are hypocrites. Seattle, St Louis and Portland mayors. DC mayor will be next if not already gone.

Published 2 hours ago

St. Louis mayor not living at home following protests there, report says
    Homes of mayors in U.S. cities have attracted protesters following the death of George Floyd

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-...otests-at-home

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Gov of Michigan who talked about how border walls are a bad thing, is spending 1.1 million Michigan tax dollars for security upgrades at the gov mansion which includes an 8 ft electrified fence.

Typical of liberal elites.. rules for thee but not for me...

https://wbckfm.com/whitmer-says-no-m...ors-residence/

Yep, typical lib elite...the pigs of Animal Farm.

Ole Nancy is at it again...

Nancy says Facebook makes $$ off poison, she made $1million from FB..

"I don't know how the Facebook board of directors or their top employees can look themselves in the mirror," Nancy Pelosi said. "They have clearly chosen. Their business plan is to make money off of poison, and that's the path they have chosen to go."

https://www.businessinsider.com/nanc...swisher-2020-9

According to a Barron’s report, Paul Pelosi, the husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, sold thousands of Facebook shares last month. Pelosi sold 5,000 Facebook shares on May 8. He made at least $1.0 million from the transaction. On that same day, Pelosi sold 8,000 Apple shares and made at least $2.0 million. He also sold 6,000 Visa shares and made at least $1.0 million.

https://marketrealist.com/2020/06/fa...nd-sold-stake/

I wait with great anticipation the CNN, or NBC segment on the Today show where they interview Nancy about how she is donating that "poison" 4 million to charity.

There actually is one part of what she said that I agree with:

In response to misinformation on Facebook, Pelosi said she's looking at Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which was signed into law in 1996. The law stipulates that companies that operate online forums, such as Facebook, cannot be considered publishers and therefore cannot be held liable for the content that appears there.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Ole Nancy is at it again...

Nancy says Facebook makes $$ off poison, she made $1million from FB..

"I don't know how the Facebook board of directors or their top employees can look themselves in the mirror," Nancy Pelosi said. "They have clearly chosen. Their business plan is to make money off of poison, and that's the path they have chosen to go."

https://www.businessinsider.com/nanc...swisher-2020-9

According to a Barron’s report, Paul Pelosi, the husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, sold thousands of Facebook shares last month. Pelosi sold 5,000 Facebook shares on May 8. He made at least $1.0 million from the transaction. On that same day, Pelosi sold 8,000 Apple shares and made at least $2.0 million. He also sold 6,000 Visa shares and made at least $1.0 million.

https://marketrealist.com/2020/06/fa...nd-sold-stake/

I wait with great anticipation the CNN, or NBC segment on the Today show where they interview Nancy about how she is donating that "poison" 4 million to charity.

There actually is one part of what she said that I agree with:

In response to misinformation on Facebook, Pelosi said she's looking at Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which was signed into law in 1996. The law stipulates that companies that operate online forums, such as Facebook, cannot be considered publishers and therefore cannot be held liable for the content that appears there.
    Awfully hypocritical of you to critique her husband for being a capitalist.

So is it better or worse to sell shares or keep shares invested in a company that you now believe is making unethical decisions? What is an ethical capitalist to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Awfully hypocritical of you to critique her husband for being a capitalist.

So is it better or worse to sell shares or keep shares invested in a company that you now believe is making unethical decisions? What is an ethical capitalist to do?

Too easy... I knew you were going to go this path... so predictable.. I don't begrudge her husband at all, she has to pay for that 20K sub zero freezer and all that ice cream..

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Too easy... I knew you were going to go this path... so predictable.. I don't begrudge her husband at all, she has to pay for that 20K sub zero freezer and all that ice cream..
    You didn’t answer the second part. If you no longer believe a company to be acting ethically - keep the shares or sell the shares?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You didn’t answer the second part. If you no longer believe a company to be acting ethically - keep the shares or sell the shares?
    Per lacking Christian ethics, I would sell in a heartbeat. In fact, I’m just now totally out of the stock market currently except for old annuities.

+ Reply to Thread