+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Do you guys really want to play "who has the most guilty" or do you want to get rid of ALL the guilty ones from both parties? Jeeeesh

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Do you guys really want to play "who has the most guilty" or do you want to get rid of ALL the guilty ones from both parties? Jeeeesh
    No, I want to get rid of ALL of them, guilty or not.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I want NO SPIN.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I don't think you have to pass the bar to be a lawyer. You just have to graduate from law school. I may be wrong, but I think failure to pass the bar only means you don't a license to practice. So, as Clinton would say, "it depends upon was 'lawyer' is."
    That is correct. As soon as you get your JD, you are a lawyer.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I've read two posts of Spinoza's in the past two days only because someone quoted him. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to read them as he is on my ignore list. I was close to taking him off until I read these two. The reason I've decided to leave him on ignore is as Sooner says. He serves no purpose. That was proven in one post in which he blasts Markay for dislike him because he is a "Negro". Yet, here in this thread he asserts that he is white. He is only here to stir up crap, which affirms my belief and support of Sooner's assertion that he is none other than salty's extra ego.
    Just a few remarks that you will be unable to read......

And possibly not able to understand even if you could read them.

Quote...... Is the glaring animosity YOU so clearly feel toward me, simply a personal matter of choice/hatred...... Or do you categorically detest all Negroes with equal venom?

I could have written "Or do you detest all kittens and puppies with equal venom" and never have strayed so much as a tiny slipper from any established path of the King's English.

But I opted for "Negroes" rather than "kittens and/or puppies" for good reason.

Needless to say...... Both Markay and others have proved themselves eager to swallow my forked barb more quickly than I could manage to wiggle another worm in their direction.

After my little "GAY" mischief on another thread...... I learned that Barnum was wrong. In point of fact...... It now seems obvious to me that MORE THAN ONE is born every minute.

But Dirtydawg is right about one thing. I "serve no purpose" here.
    I wonder, however, if Dirtydawg or some others will ever realize that this is only because I have no purpose "to serve"?

And then there is the Dirtydawg's "only here to stir up crap" contention.

Personally...... I have never denied that I very much enjoy stirring any pot within reach of whatever remains of my old but still curious little grey cells. My preference has always been TO STIR fresh ideas and the fresh vegitation of life that blooms anywhere near the pot of life that my fortunate fate has given me.

But I have never been afraid to sully my hands either before or after any honest meal...... If someone craps on or near all the flowers and plants that have always sustained me.

In this respect I am more than willing to "stir up crap" when necessary and trust to logic and intellect to evaporate its essence before I once again sip the true flavor of my preferred cup of life.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    That is correct. As soon as you get your JD, you are a lawyer.
    A lawyer that can not practise law because he can not pass the law board huh?? Oh well. I guess being a congressman was the next best thing and probably all Democrat Congressman H. Ford could do then. Good for him.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I saw a nice bumper sticker yesterday. It said "Think about it - life without liberals". I must say, it did bring a really nice smile to my face.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    A lawyer that can not practise law because he can not pass the law board huh?? Oh well. I guess being a congressman was the next best thing and probably all Democrat Congressman H. Ford could do then. Good for him.
    I know our Bar really isn't that hard either... I think just saying that he couldn't pass it, got the point across.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I know our Bar really isn't that hard either... I think just saying that he couldn't pass it, got the point across.
    Have they made it easier to pass the bar in Louisiana than it used to be? The pass rate of the bar in Louisiana used to be low. A lot of it was because lawyers trained in common law had to try to learn our civil law system here, but there were plenty of people who either failed or conditioned the test.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I don't think you have to pass the bar to be a lawyer. You just have to graduate from law school. I may be wrong, but I think failure to pass the bar only means you don't a license to practice. So, as Clinton would say, "it depends upon was 'lawyer' is."
    Guess its in the same crazy arena where you're not (by law) supposed to call yourself an engineer unless you are a licensed professional engineer. Of course, we all know that everybody adds engineer to whatever task they want to do Idomestic engineer, even seen janitorial engineer once) - and engineering interns (well on their way to being full fledged engineers) are the only ones that are careful not to call themselves engineer until they're duly licensed probably for fear of future desire to become one. If you take the bar and fail it never to take it again nearly 10 years later, Ford probably won't be in the category exercising care because of future desire to be a member of the bar.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Guess its in the same crazy arena where you're not (by law) supposed to call yourself an engineer unless you are a licensed professional engineer. Of course, we all know that everybody adds engineer to whatever task they want to do Idomestic engineer, even seen janitorial engineer once) - and engineering interns (well on their way to being full fledged engineers) are the only ones that are careful not to call themselves engineer until they're duly licensed probably for fear of future desire to become one. If you take the bar and fail it never to take it again nearly 10 years later, Ford probably won't be in the category exercising care because of future desire to be a member of the bar.

When I was in Charlotte, NC with Meineke going over some training, one of the guys purchasing a franchise called himself an automotive engineer. He is 26. His education was having read some theory books and the fact that he understood the theories and calculations better than the classmates he had while he was in college. He didn't have a degree or any other qualification other than being well read. This guy was really a case. I do have to say that he did exhibit the character of thinking he knew everything like an engineer does.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    For some reason......

Your post reminds me of the movie "My Cousin Vinny".

Harold may or may not have bitten off more than he can currently politically chew...... But I do like what little I know of him.

BTW...... I considered "My Blue Heaven" the funniest movie ever, until I watched "My Cousin Vinny".

And yet another
    AP Exclusive: Reid Got $1M in Land Sale
    Oct 11, 7:50 PM (ET)

By JOHN SOLOMON and KATHLEEN HENNESSEY

(AP) Senate Minority leader Harry Reid, D-Nev. speaks at a news conference in Omaha, Neb.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid collected a $1.1 million windfall on a Las Vegas land sale even though he hadn't personally owned the property for three years, property deeds show. In the process, Reid did not disclose to Congress an earlier sale in which he transferred his land to a company created by a friend and took a financial stake in that company, according to records and interviews

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061011/D8KMO6NG0.html

And yet another!

GOP Leaders Seek Probe of Berger Papers
    Oct 11 2:25 PM US/Eastern
    By ERICA WERNER
    Associated Press Writer
    WASHINGTON

A group of House Republicans called Wednesday for a congressional investigation into the improper handling of classified documents by President Clinton's national security adviser, Sandy Berger. Berger admitted last year that he deliberately took classified documents out of the National Archives in 2003 and destroyed some of them at his office. He pleaded guilty in federal court to one charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material and was fined $50,000.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/11/D8KMJE502.html

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Tyler,
    We all know that both parties have crooks and "non moral" people. What amazes me is that Republicans believe that pointing out all the Democrats that fall in that range is just fine; however, act all shocked and indignant when the Democrats point out those in your party. That is just STRANGE! Then there is calling the Democrats the ones with a double standard??????????????? The double standard seems to apply to both parties - not just one.

The fact is that the Republicans need to stop preaching about morals, when they have just as many "bad" people in office as the Democrats. The public needs to decide which policies work the best and vote on that.

I will use a take on the famous line: "Are we better off today than we were 4 years ago?" That is the question. If you think we are, then you should vote Republican. If you think that things need to change, then you should vote Democrat. If you don't know what is going on, you should stay home.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Democrats suck.
    Republicans are the best.
    God Bless Ronald Reagan.
    Go Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread