+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 158 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    Spending is much higher due to the efforts to jumpstart the economy.
    Which has failed miserably, and in the end will do more harm than good.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I disagree. We have to raise the debt ceiling. It's just a shame who our president is. We need to accept the deal, get a conservative president, repeal the taxes, and begin to make the tough decisions that will save the country. I think Obama is either still in denial or is happy about our unsustainable debt.
    You've bought the lie. There's not one hint of reason in your post to suggest that we won't continue, next year, and the next, and the next, to raise the debt ceiling because of outlandish spending. Just how do you propose to stop the madness other than STOPPING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    You've bought the lie. There's not one hint of reason in your post to suggest that we won't continue, next year, and the next, and the next, to raise the debt ceiling because of outlandish spending. Just how do you propose to stop the madness other than STOPPING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is a different subject than raising the debt ceiling. We have to raise it, then deal with spending cuts so we don't have to raise it again. Like you, I'm not confident that we won't be in this same position again next year, but we can't default this year or next or the next. There will have to be a correction at some point... if it's brought on by hyperinflation or whatever, I don't know. But this spending is out of control and it must be dealt with at some point... and soon.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

That is a different subject than raising the debt ceiling. We have to raise it, then deal with spending cuts so we don't have to raise it again. Like you, I'm not confident that we won't be in this same position again next year, but we can't default this year or next or the next. There will have to be a correction at some point... if it's brought on by hyperinflation or whatever, I don't know. But this spending is out of control and it must be dealt with at some point... and soon.
    THERE WILL NOT BE A DEFAULT!!!!!! YOU'VE BOUGHT THE LIE!!!!! It is relatively simple to reorganize the debt by changing various assumptions related to how the debt obligation is calculated. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE RELENTLESS INSISTENCE FOR RAISING THE DEBT CEILING IS TO FORMALLY OPEN THE "PIGGY BANK" FOR MORE RECKLESS SPENDING!!!!

Warnings from Standard & Poor's about possible downgrades of US debt obligations are always based on the debt obligation as it currently exists. If the debt is reorganized, S&P's evaluation of the debt changes accordingly. Likewise, Wall Street expressions of concern are nothing more than greed talking rather than genuine concern about the best interest of the country and its general citizenry. Any debt reorganization changes the risk profile of various investments and Wall Street will sell "granny" in an instant to protect existing investments even if it means sacrificing long-term security.

If it's not already too late (it may well be), it is vital that we "starve" the Washington mob by taking away their next 2 TRILLION DOLLAR nipple. Our individual liberties and free markets are at stake.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

THERE WILL NOT BE A DEFAULT!!!!!!
    YOU'VE BOUGHT THE LIE!!!!! It is relatively simple to reorganize the debt by changing various assumptions related to how the debt obligation is calculated. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE RELENTLESS INSISTENCE FOR RAISING THE DEBT CEILING IS TO FORMALLY OPEN THE "PIGGY BANK" FOR MORE RECKLESS SPENDING!!!!

Warnings from Standard & Poor's about possible downgrades of US debt obligations are always based on the debt obligation as it currently exists. If the debt is reorganized, S&P's evaluation of the debt changes accordingly. Likewise, Wall Street expressions of concern are nothing more than greed talking rather than genuine concern about the best interest of the country and its general citizenry. Any debt reorganization changes the risk profile of various investments and Wall Street will sell "granny" in an instant to protect existing investments even if it means sacrificing long-term security.

If it's not already too late (it may well be), it is vital that we "starve" the Washington mob by taking away their next 2 TRILLION DOLLAR nipple. Our individual liberties and free markets are at stake.

This guy is a complete loon. He knows more than virtually every economist.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

THERE WILL NOT BE A DEFAULT!!!!!! YOU'VE BOUGHT THE LIE!!!!! It is relatively simple to reorganize the debt by changing various assumptions related to how the debt obligation is calculated. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE RELENTLESS INSISTENCE FOR RAISING THE DEBT CEILING IS TO FORMALLY OPEN THE "PIGGY BANK" FOR MORE RECKLESS SPENDING!!!!

I guess I have bought the lie. But the debt ceiling is going to be raised. The Republicans don't want any blame for the economy. Obama would use this to try to pass the buck. We'll work on the debt when a Republican is elected president.

I guess I have bought the lie. But the debt ceiling is going to be raised. The Republicans don't want any blame for the economy. Obama would use this to try to pass the buck. We'll work on the debt when a Republican is elected president.
    You're correct. The debt ceiling will be raised and it makes me want to puke. But as a citizen I consider it my duty to at least stick my stake in the sand - and call my congressman, which I have.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obama is going to be blamed on this one IMHO. We're going on 3 years with the naive empty suited one.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Stopping it will require spending cuts and increases in revenue. The teapublican idea that spending cuts will balance the budget is not correct because society doesn't want to return to the 1920's. The teapublicans might SAY they want to but I seriously doubt that they would be very happy if they got their wish.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obama is going to be blamed on this one IMHO. We're going on 3 years with the naive empty suited one.
    Nope, the republicans are going to take the fall and it looks ever more likely that :bigcry:Obama:bigcry: will get his 4 more years. He is the only grown-up in the room.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Nope, the republicans are going to take the fall and it looks ever more likely that :bigcry:Obama:bigcry: will get his 4 more years. He is the only grown-up in the room.
    So you use emoticons to show that you're crying over the possibility that Hussein will be in the White House for another term, yet you immediately follow that by calling him the only grown-up in the room (which is a huge joke; he is the one stomping out of meetings like a spoiled brat). So which one is it? You act as though you dislike Obama in one post, only to follow it up by inferring that you want to have his children in the next post. You are a double-talking idiot who is no more consistent than a child.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    So you use emoticons to show that you're crying over the possibility that Hussein will be in the White House for another term, yet you immediately follow that by calling him the only grown-up in the room (which is a huge joke; he is the one stomping out of meetings like a spoiled brat). So which one is it? You act as though you dislike Obama in one post, only to follow it up by inferring that you want to have his children in the next post. You are a double-talking idiot who is no more consistent than a child.
    First, Obama didn't storm our of the room like a spoiled brat. That's just another republicon misrepresentation. He is the one is who is presenting a reasonable plan forward.

As to the emoticons, i was just beating Tyler to the punch. Thought you would appreciate the humor of it but it looks like I guess wrong. My bad.

Anyway, the only way Obama was going to be re-elected was if the republicons screwed up and it looks like they have. Either they back down and compromise with Obama or else they shut the government down totally ****ing the elderly, the unemployed, etc., sending the ****ing economy into a tailspin. Either way Obama comes out looking like a knight in shiny armour because he acted like Ronald Reagan would have.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

First, Obama didn't storm our of the room like a spoiled brat. That's just another republicon misrepresentation. He is the one is who is presenting a reasonable plan forward.

As to the emoticons, i was just beating Tyler to the punch. Thought you would appreciate the humor of it but it looks like I guess wrong. My bad.

Anyway, the only way Obama was going to be re-elected was if the republicons screwed up and it looks like they have. Either they back down and compromise with Obama or else they shut the government down totally ****ing the elderly, the unemployed, etc., sending the ****ing economy into a tailspin. Either way Obama comes out looking like a knight in shiny armour because he acted like Ronald Reagan would have.
    Were you in the room when Obama did or didn't get up and storm out? Of course you weren't. Yet you assert that he didn't, followed by your claim that he is the only one to put forward a "reasonable plan." While you're up there, how do Obama's colon and prostate look?

There is a third option, which is most likely.... no compromise and debt ceiling is raised. Nobody gets anything and the debt continues to increase. That's a win for Republicans (no new taxes) and a win for Obama (huge debt remains).

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Were you in the room when Obama did or didn't get up and storm out? Of course you weren't. Yet you assert that he didn't, followed by your claim that he is the only one to put forward a "reasonable plan." While you're up there, how do Obama's colon and prostate look?
    After 2 hours Obama gets up and leaves. That's how POTUS ends meetings. Sure, at the end he says something about "Enough is enough," something he should have say a long time ago. Anyway, Cantor wasn't the only one at the meeting. Other accounts show it differently.

+ Reply to Thread