+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat double standard

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Another Democrat double standard

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I don't understand your point in calling him Hussein Obama. Do you refer to Romney as Willard? Bush as Walker? Reagan as Wilson? And if you don't, wouldn't that be a double standard?
    TT believes wholeheartedly that Obama is a closet Islamist, or at the very least a strong observer of some Islamic ideas.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It was John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Ronald Wilson Reagan, William Jefferson Clinton and yes George Walker Bush.....yes!! And it is Barack Hussein Obama.
    Obviously, I am aware of their names. I asked you whether you refer to presidents such as Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Bush as Fitzgeral Kennedy, Wilson Reagan, Jefferson Clinton, and Walker Bush, respectively? And if you don't, why not?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously, I am aware of their names. I asked you whether you refer to presidents such as Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton, and Bush as Fitzgeral Kennedy, Wilson Reagan, Jefferson Clinton, and Walker Bush, respectively? And if you don't, why not?
    I meant and mean the Hussein Obama naming as a pure cut plain and simple since the Dems and the Hussein Obama campaign didn't want his middle name referenced anywhere in the media or in print as other Presidents had in all those years past. And yes I do not respect what the man stands for, his hatred and contempt of the Constitution, his legitimacy nor where he is leading our country. But I do respect the office.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    TT believes wholeheartedly that Obama is a closet Islamist, or at the very least a strong observer of some Islamic ideas.
    He's muslim. Which makes his fake concern over the so-called GOP's "war on women" doubly hypocritical. muslims put yokes on women, make them 3rd class (not even 2nd class) citizens. Deny women all rights.

Here's something you don't hear about. Half the players on the women's Afghanistan World Cup soccer team have been murdered. The other half have gone into hiding, at least three of the players have assumed new identities and are in hiding in England. That's how muslims treat women. Not allowed to attend school, not hold meaningful jobs, and certainly not allowed to participate in activities like sports.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    He's muslim. Which makes his fake concern over the so-called GOP's "war on women" doubly hypocritical. muslims put yokes on women, make them 3rd class (not even 2nd class) citizens. Deny women all rights.

Here's something you don't hear about. Half the players on the women's Afghanistan World Cup soccer team have been murdered. The other half have gone into hiding, at least three of the players have assumed new identities and are in hiding in England. That's how some muslims treat women. Not allowed to attend school, not hold meaningful jobs, and certainly not allowed to participate in activities like sports.
    Fixed it. Some Baptists beat their wives. Some Catholics use crystal meth.

Besides, did you hear about this new thing in the U.S. called freedom of religion? As far as I know, we still haven't established a state religion called "not-Muslim."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Ya know....I shouldn't even dignify that ridiculous post with a reply. But, here goes anyway:

it is NOT part of the Christian religion to "beat their wives" or "use crystal meth." It is part of the islamic religion to cast women as 3rd class citizens.

Sheeesh! Why do I waste my time?

Ya know....I shouldn't even dignify that ridiculous post with a reply. But, here goes anyway:

it is NOT part of the Christian religion to "beat their wives" or "use crystal meth." It is part of the islamic religion to cast women as 3rd class citizens.

I am sure this is what your Fox News education of Islam teaches. If an outsider used only latechbbb.com to know how Bulldog fans treat women, he or she might use the BTE to decide that objectification of women is part of YOUR religion.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I am sure this is what your Fox News education of Islam teaches. If an outsider used only latechbbb.com to know how Bulldog fans treat women, he or she might use the BTE to decide that objectification of women is part of YOUR religion.
    Except, this isn't a religious site, and no religion is sponsored by or sponsors the site. In the relatively numerous threads about religion, you would see that, in fact, people don't "objectify" women, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with appreciating art.

If you are going to argue something, at least have some facts to back it up. See, you were correct by adding "some" in his previous statement, but have largely went off the cliff otherwise.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Except, this isn't a religious site, and no religion is sponsored by or sponsors the site. In the relatively numerous threads about religion, you would see that, in fact, people don't "objectify" women, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with appreciating art.

If you are going to argue something, at least have some facts to back it up. See, you were correct by adding "some" in his previous statement, but have largely went off the cliff otherwise.
    What are you talking about? Show me a thread that shows men in sexy clothes.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Except, when I said "If an outsider used only latechbbb.com to know how Bulldog fans treat women, he or she might use the BTE to decide that objectification of women is part of YOUR religion," religion was a metaphor for what "Bulldog fans" care about. Not that I think that--again, the whole statement was metaphorical.

To me, sexual objectification of women occurs when one ignores intellectual abilities or other meaningful personal characteristics to only focus on sexual or physical attractiveness. Let's just call BTE what it is--I don't really even have a problem with it. But seriously, you invoked the "art" argument?

Except, when I said "If an outsider used only latechbbb.com to know how Bulldog fans treat women, he or she might use the BTE to decide that objectification of women is part of YOUR religion," religion was a metaphor for what "Bulldog fans" care about. Not that I think that--again, the whole statement was metaphorical.

To me, sexual objectification of women occurs when one ignores intellectual abilities or other meaningful personal characteristics to only focus on sexual or physical attractiveness. Let's just call BTE what it is--I don't really even have a problem with it. But seriously, you invoked the "art" argument?
    My point is, your metaphor sucks.

The law and social norms of areas dominated by Islamist are notoriously anti-female. Do you deny this? There are few exceptions, but they do not make up anywhere close to the majority. They are such a minority, it is hard to find them in Islamic dominated cultures. They have been so suppressed, you rarely hear of them. You can't compare those laws and social norms with a website dedicated to sports and general well-being of a university.

Yes. Every human body is a work of art. It may not always be the best art, but art nevertheless.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Read the Koran and you will see that D80 speaks truth on this one. And the Koran gets even worse than this if you can imagine. It has nothing to do with a news source.

For the record, most of what you say is part of the Qur'an is actually in the Hadith.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I don't understand your point in calling him Hussein Obama. Do you refer to Romney as Willard? Bush as Walker? Reagan as Wilson? And if you don't, wouldn't that be a double standard?
    Alot of people refer to Bush as W.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Here's something you don't hear about. Half the players on the women's Afghanistan World Cup soccer team have been murdered. The other half have gone into hiding, at least three of the players have assumed new identities and are in hiding in England. That's how muslims treat women. Not allowed to attend school, not hold meaningful jobs, and certainly not allowed to participate in activities like sports.
    Anybody who thinks that B.H. Obama is a muslim should name the mosque he attends and the names of his other three wives.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

+ Reply to Thread