+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question About the Tech Alumni Association

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Question About the Tech Alumni Association

OK, this might not be the place for this, but I've looked around trying to find a better place, but wanted to pose a question to you guys and gals. Are any of you part of the Tech Alumni Association?

The reason I ask, is that primarily due to this board really getting me involved in Tech again, I joined the Alumni Association back in June. They've done a really good job of finding me across the country the past few years, and I finally wrote out my yearly dues check. Anyway, I sent in the money back in June I believe, and I've recieved nada. No thank you note, no news, no e-mails, nothing.

Is this par for the course, or are others of you out there receiving news etc, from the Alumni Association? Should I expect anything other than the internal satisfaction that I've given back?

let me know.

Thanks

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Question About the Tech Alumni Association

Go to the website and update your profile.

You can sign up for email updates.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Question About the Tech Alumni Association

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread