+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End of the line for me

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

End of the line for me

I am usually the silent type. I try to be positive about our teams. I am now at the end of my rope. Something has to change. I do not claim to know all about the sport or that I am smarter than the coaches, but come on. When Champion turns the ball over 4 times in the 1st half and you leave him in, what is that saying to your other qb's? Are they that much worse. Hell, I could throw 4 int's just as effectively as Champion. What irks me most was the punt that sealed the game. The penalty was waved off and Idaho recovered the fumble at the 4. Nothing else was working for us, so why not fire up the troops? What harm would a unsportsmanlike penalty do? Give Idaho 2 yards, we gave them the ball 8 times!!!!! But no, Bick makes a 5 second argument, then hangs his head. We should all hang our heads in shame that we allow this to go on. I am done for the season unless something changes, be it the QB, HC, or AD. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: End of the line for me

I'm going to go ahead and have to agree with you. I'm ready for us to stop digging this hole we're in any deeper. We need a new coach and new AD. I can't root against us but I really want whatever needs to happen for a change to just go ahead and happen this year. I apologize to our players. I just can't stand to see my team lose to teams of the caliber they are losing to.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

You lose to poor teams when you have poor leadership and coaching. Oakes is a worse than poor leader...Bicknell is a nice enough guy but is a worse than lousy coach...oh yeah, he's also a DUMBASS...have I mentioned that.

Oakes has to go...he is the tumor that must be excised...any other "surgery" will only remove tissue around the tumor!
    Last edited by CARTEK; 10-14-2006 at 11:10 PM.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Take it easy, we suck! We have some great athletes (believe it or not) our coaching sucks, but we always have players that make it to the next level. The only reason I watch professional sports is because of the tech alumni.

Granted I was lucky to see Karl Marlone play at tech, but it made me an NBA fan for 19 years (except the LA Lakers move, I was torn). When Rattay was with the 49ers, I was a 49ers fan (at one time I actually liked TO, he said and I quote, "at least Rattay will throw the long ball").

Now I am a Philly fan, even though Moats doesn't get the ball enough, I still watch all their games. I never wish a player to be injured, but I sure wouldn't mind if G###something would get bruised and have to sit out a series or two then we could see Rattay go to work. I should also mention Roaf (best offensive lineman to ever play the game, in my opinion), here is a quote from a South Carolina defensive lineman before the tech game against Roaf(1991 I think, we also had a pre game brawl):

"If Roaf is an ALL AMERICAM than I am an astronaut" Well, I think that gamecock got us on that one.

Of course there is Terry Bradshaw, he was before my time at tech so I can't say anything about him.

Bottom line: We are bad this year, but we will bounce back. We have the athletes to prove it and we always will!

Big question: Will the Admin ever step up???????

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

We gotta improve to get to be bad!

Oakes and Bicknell need to move on...we need professionals.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread