+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

WARNING

I am going to call for Oakes and Bicknell's heads in every post until I get some relief. If you don't want to see it or read it, put me in your IGNORE folder for awhile. Heck, you might like me there so much you never take me out!

Dan Carter
    Classes of 1979 and 1983
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: WARNING

I'm with you Cartek...Heads must roll!!!!!!

0-2 in the WAC, how does that feel Bulldawg Nation?

Let the 3-10 season begin!

Change is good!

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here

"3-10 season"!

Tech will have to improve quite a bit to avoid a 1-12 season.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

0-5 against 1-A, I was at the game and started chewing on bicknell along w/ some friends with me, unfortunately the football team got a little upset w/ us but I feel no regret after as much blood, sweat, tears, and money i've given to this university i've got the right to complain.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Don't you want to add DR to the list as well?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I'd cut DR a BIT of slack because he has done some good things for the academic side of things. I want this to be a huge wakeup call. I think with a proper athletic director and DR having a learning heart (shouldn't academics like to learn from mistakes), he could be reformed. Otherwise, I'm ready for him to retire and bring in a new one!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    "3-10 season"!

Tech will have to improve quite a bit to avoid a 1-12 season.
    I still say we will beat USU and North Texas.

I can't wait to see the quotes after next weeks win

"This was a big win against an excellent football team, probably the biggest win of my coaching career"...JB3

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I am going to call for Oakes and Bicknell's heads in every post until I get some relief. If you don't want to see it or read it, put me in your IGNORE folder for awhile. Heck, you might like me there so much you never take me out!

Dan Carter
    Classes of 1979 and 1983

im right there with you.

im going to do anything i can to get the word out.

these two goofballs have no idea what they are doing, they are going to kill our program.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    im right there with you.

im going to do anything i can to get the word out.

these two goofballs have no idea what they are doing, they are going to kill our program.

Going to?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Will people actually have fire JO signs at the next game?

I know there was a lot of talk last week of people saying they were gonna have signs, but I didn't see ANY!

If you want to get the word out, GET THE WORD OUT!!! Everyone here knows how to market better than JO!!!!

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

I am with you on Oakes - he must go before he does anymore damage. If he really cared for Tech then he would seek employment elsewhere. I hope that he finds a job that fits his talents - back in politics or whatever...

He has been such a huge disappointment and an embrassment to our university.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post

Dan Carter
    Classes of 1979 and 1983

I am trying to register on the Newstar and Times site to be able to post comments at the end of stories. (Hope that is the way it works. ) If so, I plan to post after each online Tech story that Jim Oakes needs to go. Maybe if I do it enough people will notice.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I am with you 100% CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

-
    Last edited by JAY; 11-01-2006 at 09:38 AM.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her game

I just worte, and will mail Monday am, a letter to DR. I was very repectful and sincere. I just asked that he hold every deprtment, including athletics, to the same level he holds the academic portion of the university. Hope he gets the hint....

DAWGY

+ Reply to Thread