+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Hosts Squire Creek Intercollegiate - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Hosts Squire Creek Intercollegiate - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Tech Hosts Squire Creek Intercollegiate
    latechsports.com, LA - 32 minutes ago
    RUSTON Louisiana Tech will host 17 other teams Monday at Tuesday at the Squire Creek Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant, La. ...

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Tech Hosts Squire Creek Intercollegiate - latechsports.com

Dawgpix
    Doc
    Techcajun
    & DFM played in this thing yesterday and got a royal WHOPPIN put on us even though we were 7 under - couldn't make any putts on those devilish greens -

Lowest score was a 58 -

Really, really nice situp for the tourney -

The two golfers we were paired with were quite impressed with the evening meal and the way they were treated by the Davisons and TECH -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I don't think they'll be playing today. http://www.weather.com/weather/map/7...=LAPmaps&day=1

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

My moment of the day was seeing those two kids drop their jaws when they saw that I hit a PW into the green on 15.

They did put a plug in the thought that I can compete in those Long Drive Competitions though.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Doc, how far out were you on 15? Closest I've been was 108, but that was on a DRY day and I got ALL of it!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Doc, how far out were you on 15? Closest I've been was 108, but that was on a DRY day and I got ALL of it!
    Well..... my ball was kind of depressed from the butt kickin that U-da-hoe gave us Saturday night and it was thinking all kinds of nasty thoughts, so it went and tried to rinse itself off in the lake. When I went to go find him, he had already fallen deeper into the abyss and was sorely missed the rest of the day.

We used one of the college boys balls and we were about 150 out.

+ Reply to Thread