+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sidney stewart

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

sidney stewart

when i heard scott beder talking about

maryland was pounding away at

sidney stewart trying to get her to

change her mind about commiting

to the lady techsters so i was so worry

about her changing her mind i wrote

one of her coaches on the aau team / call the arkansasbelles

mr . greg hatcher

said

THAT SIDNEY STEWART IS DIFINITELY COMMITTED

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: sidney stewart

Good to hear.

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Sorry...I'm not following you...has she jumped ship? Or is she still with us?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    Sorry...I'm not following you...has she jumped ship? Or is she still with us?

Sounds like she is still with us.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Sidney is totally in our corner.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Sorry didn't know there was a new post ahem:

When I read the Scott Beder article about Maryland trying desperetley to get Sydney Stewart to change her commitment to Tech I was very worried about the possibility of her changing her mind. However, Mr. Greg Hatcher, one of her coaches on the AAU team, aptly named the Arkansas Belles, was quoted as saying "That Sidney Stewart is definetly committed (to Louisiana Tech)."

Is there a way to get notified every time D-Dawg post so people don't have to sit in frustration trying to decypher his/her posts?

+ Reply to Thread