+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rattay trade?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Rattay trade?

Anything being talked about? Today is the deadline and it looks like Gruden will stick with his rookie. Simms should be ready soon. Luke should be ready in a few weeks. I know his salary is pretty high, but I really would like to see him playing somewhere to prove the naysaysers wrong. If it happens, please don't let it be Oakland!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Rattay trade?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Anything being talked about? Today is the deadline and it looks like Gruden will stick with his rookie. Simms should be ready soon. Luke should be ready in a few weeks. I know his salary is pretty high, but I really would like to see him playing somewhere to prove the naysaysers wrong. If it happens, please don't let it be Oakland!

oakland might be good for him.

i think their biggest problem is at qb. rattay could go there, throw to randy moss, and maybe look pretty good. lamont jordan is a pretty good rb too.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Oakland is horrible.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Not only is Oakland horrible, I hear they are considering dealing Moss ...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Gradkowski is better than Sims...IMO
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Oakland's biggest problem is their O-line, well it is hard to say what their biggest problem is. They are the worst team I have ever seen play. The franchise Texans at least tried to win. I only saw Lamont Jordan show any emotion, other than the Sands DL who slammed the RB after the play. The worst team I have ever seen hands down.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

The franchise Texans at least beat the Cowboys and won 4 games. I don't know if the 2006 Texans will get 4 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Oh, no doubt (to steal a phrase:icon_wink: ) What puzzles me is that Rattay was better than Sims too. I just don't get it.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Rattay needs to start for a few years in the NFL so he can have that on his resume when he applies for the coaching job at Louisiana Tech!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I agree with you. I will be surprised if Simms comes back in the line up.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

As I type this, the trade deadline has already passed. So, unless something has happened with Tim and I haven't heard yet, then he is staying with the Bucs.

I heard today that Simms might be out for the season with his spleen problem. Since Luke is out with ACL problems, that leaves Tim as the best backup to Gradkowski. They probably wouldn't trade him unless they got something really good in return. Gradkowski has looked pretty good, but it would be nice to see Tim get another shot.

+ Reply to Thread