+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPM: WBB 2006-07 Pre-Season

Puppy usda11 is an unknown

SPM: WBB 2006-07 Pre-Season

GAME ON: 2006-07 Women's College Basketball Preview

By Frank Jakka, National Staff Writer
    Posted Wednesday, October 18, 2006

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/pu...mens-col.shtml

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: SPM: WBB 2006-07 Pre-Season

At least someone on the staff remembered to mention the Techsters.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

I don't thinks its going to take very long for the Techsters to get into the top 25.

Where are we in other pre season rankings???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    I don't thinks its going to take very long for the Techsters to get into the top 25.

Where are we in other pre season rankings???
    We are hanging around most anywhere from 17 to just out. With our OOC schedule, we will either jump up quick or drop quick. There will be no hanging out where we are.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

I am really excited about the Techsters this year. Coach Long and company are doing a great job. Ya know we even have a little depth this year. I can't wait for the season to begin.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    I am really excited about the Techsters this year. Coach Long and company are doing a great job. Ya know we even have a little depth this year. I can't wait for the season to begin.
    It will be nice to get to the point again that we can pull someone out and put someone back in without missing a beat. We used to wear teams flat out by our deep bench. This year we are getting back to some of that. We aren't there yet, but getting there.

My wife is even excited about the Techsters this year and she said she is going to the games for a change. That will be nice.

And if we can hang on to the commitments we have so far, I believe we will get there in a hurry.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Western is going to be a very tough game to start the season off.
    ________
    Paxil Settlements
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Western is going to be a very tough game to start the season off.
    LT
    Western is traditionally a tough team. How do they look this year? Returning alot of starters or rebuilding???

Western should have been in the NCAA's last year, but got ripped off. It will be a tough game, but it is at OUR house this time. I think we will rip them to shreds. Revenge is sweet sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread