+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraq is slipping fast

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Iraq is slipping fast

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    or they new that leaving iraq in shambles was a bad idea...which it is.

and i really don't feel like writing a lengthy response right now, just suffice to say i disagree with just about everything in your post minus the fact that the wmd intel was wrong.
    I don't see any alternative to leaving Iraq in shambles. This has never been a natural country. It required the iron fist of Saddam Hussein to hold it together and make it "functional." We have removed the iron fist, and we don't have the backbone to make this part of our colonial empire. Whenever we leave this place will devolve into civil war. It is inevitable. We broke Humpty Dumpty, and there is NO WAY to put it back together.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

and any republican will be too proud to admit that and will continue sending thousands of troops to their deaths as well as hundreds of thousands of civilians. And any democrat who tries to take the troops out will be called a "traitor" who "lost" us the war by republicans. Which is sad that the one who takes troops out of a failed war will be branded the "loser" by the republicans, and not the guy who failed in the first place.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    I never said he had a good reason. He wants to stay because he thinks it helps his legacy to not be proven wrong, and it also possibly allows him to pay back some supporters.
    Classic case of BDS right there.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I don't see any alternative to leaving Iraq in shambles. This has never been a natural country. It required the iron fist of Saddam Hussein to hold it together and make it "functional." We have removed the iron fist, and we don't have the backbone to make this part of our colonial empire. Whenever we leave this place will devolve into civil war. It is inevitable. We broke Humpty Dumpty, and there is NO WAY to put it back together.
    <sarcasm>I COMPLETELY AGREE. I was just telling someone the other day how much more functional and held together Europe would be if we wouldn't have intervened with the Nazis. Those guys had an iron fist that could sure hold back its enemies. I mean seriously, after we left Europe was in shambles and there was no way it would come back together again.</sarcasm>

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    And any democrat who tries to take the troops out will be called a "traitor" who "lost" us the war by ALL AMERICANS.

Yes, we need John McCain as president because the democrapic choices would betray our country. Very, very good point.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    <sarcasm>I COMPLETELY AGREE. I was just telling someone the other day how much more functional and held together Europe would be if we wouldn't have intervened with the Nazis. Those guys had an iron fist that could sure hold back its enemies. I mean seriously, after we left Europe was in shambles and there was no way it would come back together again.</sarcasm>
    Please explain then what a functional government in Iraq would look like? How would it be structured? How would it be "elected"?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Please explain then what a functional government in Iraq would look like? How would it be structured? How would it be "elected"?
    *see turkey.

The fact that those questions don't have a historical example other than violent takeover means...

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I'm completely out of touch with reality and incapable of rational thought and comprehending facts
    I agree.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    I agree that the voodoo queens shrank my penis.

Can't help you there. Maybe you should cut it off and start a new life.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    texas?

HA! I have met a lot of Texans that think they should have stayed sovereign. :icon_wink:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    HA! I have met a lot of Texans that think they should have stayed sovereign. :icon_wink:

YEE HAWWW!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    YEE HAWWW!!!
    dawt

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    You live in a tiny dream world......
    There has not been one news day over the last 5 when little george could not have called a press conference, or read a speech written by someone else......
    TO DESCRIBE IN DETAIL every possible SUCCESS even hinted at in either Iraq or Afghanistan.
    And every woven word of every shallow sentence would have been BROADCAST by every major media network for every interested American to view and consider.
    But even YOUR village idiot in the oval office knows that pigs can't fly with witnesses watching.

But perhaps YOU would care to list EACH AND EVERY SUCCESS in Iraq and Afghanistan that little george has failed to PROCLAIM and REPEAT AT WHIM...... Despite his more than ample opportunities to do so on a regular/even daily basis.

Please allow me to help YOU with the first significant words of any significant reply YOU may opt to author..

The following is a list of each and every little george Success in Iraq and Afghanistan that has DIRECTLY BENEFITTED AMERICA AS A NATION, AND ANY MAJORITY OF ITS CITIZENS/TAXPAYERS.
    It is MY honest opinion that any rational American will quickly and easily conclude (after finally learning about this long list of SUCCESS) that the BILLIONS spent, the thousands of American lives lost, and the tens of thousands of Americans wounded and forever maimed...... Is well worth the cost.

SUCCESS #1 _______________
    SUCCESS #2 _______________
    And so forth......

I'll now await YOUR reply......
    Unless YOU were "just spittin' out words to see where they land"......
    And assuming that no one would notice how close they might come to, and/or line YOUR personal pockets?

YOUR TURN......
    It has now been 17 dawg days......
    Since I authored the above challenge to any of the little george/Iraq War faithful who routinely haunt this board with their jerkwater jingoism.

And not so much as a SUCCESS #1____________ even suggested in reply for consideration.

MY CONCLUSION......
    All the dawgs who still support America's illegal and costly and immoral little george/big dick OIL WAR in Iraq will continue to do so......
    And prove once again that the fierce fervor of subjective man has no need of fact to interrupt folly.

Goodnight.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

MY CONCLUSION.....

Everyone has grown tired of your pompus rants...

+ Reply to Thread