+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech lamp or lampshade

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Tech lamp or lampshade

Anybody know where I can get a Tech lamp or lamp shade? I just finished painting my study with Tech colors and need a lamp or shade. Thanks for any info.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Tech lamp or lampshade

I don't know where you would buy one, but I made a Tech lampshade a while back. Buy the lampshade frame and material from a store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby for around $20. Then take the material to a T-Shirt shop in town and ask them to screen print on to the material if they have the correct type of printing that will withstand the heat and let light through. Instant Tech lampshade. Hope that helps.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I don't know where you would buy one, but I made a Tech lampshade a while back. Buy the lampshade frame and material from a store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby for around $20. Then take the material to a T-Shirt shop in town and ask them to screen print on to the material if they have the correct type of printing that will withstand the heat and let light through. Instant Tech lampshade. Hope that helps.
    Sounds like a project. Do you mind posting a pic for me to see the finished product. Thanks.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

talking about project, check out my tailgating rug I made

It was a great addition to my tailgating.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Sounds like a project. Do you mind posting a pic for me to see the finished product. Thanks.
    I would love to, but I'm living in Baton Rouge for two weeks to take my qualifying exams. I'll do my best to remember when I get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    talking about project, check out my tailgating rug I made

It was a great addition to my tailgating.
    Beautiful. Freaking beautiful.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Another project I have in mind is creating Joe Aillet out of legos, but I don't even know where to start. Anybody have any ideas on where to get the proper legos?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Sounds like some of you guys are neglecting your women folk!

+ Reply to Thread