+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Highschool Game Friday at Haughton

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Big Highschool Game Friday at Haughton

ALWAYS WINNIN' ALWAYS GRINNIN,' MINDEN CRIMSON TIDE!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Something's coming to mind....oh, here it is.

Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight
    and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
    And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
    but I probably will
    Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
    a little of the glory of, well time slips away
    and leaves you with nothing mister but
    boring stories of glory days

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Something's coming to mind....oh, here it is.
    Geez, it's not the old men that are grumpy around here.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

ROLL TIDE!! Haughton sucks!

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    ROLL TIDE...ROll over and DIE!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post

Go Tide or Go Crazy !

Where is DJDawg -

I think he may have been on that Tide team -

I know he was on the AAA State Championship team
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Go Tide or Go Crazy !

Where is DJDawg -

I think he may have been on that Tide team -

I know he was on the AAA State Championship team
    It is apparent that in the last 11 years, minden fans have gone Crazy when it come time to play the big red.

Go Red
    Go Bucs.
    Last edited by CaseyDawg; 10-27-2006 at 02:24 PM.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    ROLL TIDE...ROll over and DIE!
    Go Bucaqueer.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Ya know,

A Minden-Haughton game is like watching two fat girls have sex. As a man you should be interested but you just can't get into it.

TB

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Geez, it's not the old men that are grumpy around here.
    Just trying to mess around with Dwayne. I actually have begun to get fascinated with the obsession of people with high school football and basketball. It's something I was never exposed too growing up. I don't know if it's because my parents weren't into it or if being from a city that had more things to do in it was the cause. Either way, I've really been enjoying the memory trip. I just always think of the Boss when I hear about people talking about the "good ole days" whether it's high school or whatever. Springsteen, now there's a man's man, not some ole Irish potatoe whiner like Champ967 adores.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I actually have begun to get fascinated with the obsession of people with high school football...

Not that all high school football fans are true football fans or even sports fans, but...

It's a shame that Tech doesn't try to tap into that market. Thousands of fans who don't have a true loyalty to any college team. Thousands of fans who would love to have a team at the next level to support. Thousands of fans within two hours of Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I actually have begun to get fascinated with the obsession of people with high school football...

Not that all high school football fans are true football fans or even sports fans, but...

It's a shame that Tech doesn't try to tap into that market. Thousands of fans who don't have a true loyalty to any college team. Thousands of fans who would love to have a team at the next level to support. Thousands of fans within two hours of Ruston.
    They have LSU.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    They have LSU.
    Yep, the bandwaggoners will be jumping back off after losses to Tennessee and Arkansas.

BTW, who won the big game? I haven't looked it up yet.

Minden-28

Haughton-13

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Roll Tide

Good game, but our QB got hurt on about the second play of the game, thats why we had to put in #16..so that doesn't look too good for playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread