+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keith Olbermann

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Keith Olbermann

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    huss, you're not against child molestation, are you? what are you some kind of pervert?

seriously, i had the same reaction as you to that post, but i couldn't figure out how to reason with someone who thinks like that.
    Hey, and you better not be against murder, you could get the chair!

Holy crap, sik-m is back!

Varsity Bulldog dogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    So, since Foley passes regulations against child molestation, then dabbles in it himself, you think that all people that have come up with child molestation laws are going to molest or have molested children. O'Reilly is diong a great thing, but you wouldnt be surprised if he had done it himself? This doesnt even make sense. I am at a loss for words. According to you, every person on the tougher laws for molestation train need to all be investigated because usually they are guilty of doing it. Wow, this is news to me.

But I didnt say "everybody" you nitwit, I said O'reilly.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogeatdogworld View Post
    [/b]

But I didnt say "everybody" you nitwit, I said O'reilly.
    k, but it still doesn't make any sense.

and if you're going to call dhuss names, please come up with something better than 'nitwit.' dill weed, butt monkey, jerk wad, hoe bag, etc. just some suggestions for next time...not that huss is those, but at least they aren't 'nitwit.'

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The point I was trying to make is that sometimes when these celebs try to hang their hat on a certain issue, they're usually just as guilty as anyone on that same issue. O'reilly is doing a necessary and great thing but I would not be surprised one bit if he does that type of thing himself ( or has done it in the past). Just look at what happened to Foley the Fagg from Florida. Did you see that speech to the pages about how they were so precious and valuable in Washington. One would have never thought that about him. Even brought a tear to his eye. Ohh the hypocracy.......must be a republican thing.
    Well, I guess you said just celebs, but either way, the point stands that it doesnt make any sense. I guess all celebs that are against murder have probably committed it sometime in their life.

Varsity Bulldog dogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogeatdogworld Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Well, I guess you said just celebs, but either way, the point stands that it doesnt make any sense. I guess all celebs that are against murder have probably committed it sometime in their life.

I wasn't saying that either, but I know you know that. Of course, you really could be that dumb.

I wasn't saying that either, but I know you know that. Of course, you really could be that dumb.
    Hey, you said it, not me. So, who looks dumb?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Don't you see you cannot be against something that is wrong once you have done something wrong yourself. Then you would be a hypocrite. Once you have done a wrong deed you can no longer recognize wrong deeds. So therefore there is no right or wrong since we have all done something wrong at least once (just ask my ex-wife).

Obermann was great as a SC host, too bad that had to come to an end.

+ Reply to Thread