+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims in the USA lean to Republicans.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Muslims in the USA lean to Republicans.

Heck, if Tyler can make up stupid threads I guess I can too!

After all, Allah is compassionate and we all know that Republicans stand for "Compassionate Conservatism".

Kinda of like Limpy mocking disabled people, saying that they are faking their disability for political purposes.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Muslims in the USA lean to Republicans.

Thats typical, You did not listen to Limbaugh or you would not have misrepresented what he said. You have done nothing but listen to what the mainstream media has told you and repeated it. I was listening and that is not what he said. The real point Rush was making was about Democrats and what they are trying to do by using MJF and the unfortunate illness he has. The Dems think that because MJF is ill that his comments cannot be challenged. NOT TRUE. Once he entered the political arena his COMMENTS are fair game for scrutiny. What Rush said was that MJF may have either not taken his medication or he was exaggerating his symptoms for effect. He then cited MJF's own book and his recount of testifying before the Senate. In this account MJF stated that he DID NOT TAKE HIS MEDICATION before his testimony for effect. So the Senators could see the full effects of the disease. Rush went on to say that that is fine to do in political advertising but that does not excuse MJF's comment from scrutiny. What the Dem's want in using MJF as a spokesman is someone that can make false statements that no one will dare refute for fear that they will be impuned by the media. Rush knows he is going to be impuned by the media no matter what and that is why he has no fear in setting the record straight. Oh by the way Rush also succeded in turning the attention away from Republican shortcomings and on to MJF. Thanks for helping out.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Thats typical, You did not listen to Limbaugh or you would not have misrepresented what he said. You have done nothing but listen to what the mainstream media has told you and repeated it. I was listening and that is not what he said. The real point Rush was making was about Democrats and what they are trying to do by using MJF and the unfortunate illness he has. The Dems think that because MJF is ill that his comments cannot be challenged. NOT TRUE. Once he entered the political arena his COMMENTS are fair game for scrutiny. What Rush said was that MJF may have either not taken his medication or he was exaggerating his symptoms for effect. He then cited MJF's own book and his recount of testifying before the Senate. In this account MJF stated that he DID NOT TAKE HIS MEDICATION before his testimony for effect. So the Senators could see the full effects of the disease. Rush went on to say that that is fine to do in political advertising but that does not excuse MJF's comment from scrutiny. What the Dem's want in using MJF as a spokesman is someone that can make false statements that no one will dare refute for fear that they will be impuned by the media. Rush knows he is going to be impuned by the media no matter what and that is why he has no fear in setting the record straight. Oh by the way Rush also succeded in turning the attention away from Republican shortcomings and on to MJF. Thanks for helping out.
    I agree that MJ Fox has stated that he didn't take his medicine when he testified before Congress back in 1999. But his medical condition has changed since then because the medicine he takes as a permanent side effect his current (2006) presentation. If he stopped taking his drugs he would freeze up. Several neurologists (M.D.) have stated this on various internet sites.

BTW, I did read the transcripts of Limpey's remark and there are totally uneducated. If the guy had any sense of moral law he would retract his comments and apologize to MJF. You should also note that MJF yesterday stated that he was taking his medicine.

Limpey can disagree with the idea of federal spending on stem cell research, but attacking MJF the way he did for making a political statement doesn't reflect well on his judgment.

Not sure what false statements that MJF made in those commercials......maybe you can spell them out? At any rate, Limpey didn't attack MJF's comments but rather that he was faking his disability

Impressive website

http://www.michaeljfox.org/

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I never met anyone that enjoyed talking to himself as much as this LOSER does!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I agree that MJ Fox has stated that he didn't take his medicine when he testified before Congress back in 1999. But his medical condition has changed since then because the medicine he takes as a permanent side effect his current (2006) presentation. If he stopped taking his drugs he would freeze up. Several neurologists (M.D.) have stated this on various internet sites.

BTW, I did read the transcripts of Limpey's remark and there are totally uneducated. If the guy had any sense of moral law he would retract his comments and apologize to MJF. You should also note that MJF yesterday stated that he was taking his medicine.

Limpey can disagree with the idea of federal spending on stem cell research, but attacking MJF the way he did for making a political statement doesn't reflect well on his judgment.

Not sure what false statements that MJF made in those commercials......maybe you can spell them out? At any rate, Limpey didn't attack MJF's comments but rather that he was faking his disability
    Actually yesterday MJF stated that he OVER MEDICATED. and no Rush did not attack MJF. In fact several times during his comments he went out of he way to make sure everyone understood that he was not attacking MJF. He sympathized with him for his suffering. What transcripts did you read? Again the words "faking his disease" did not come out of Limbaugh's mouth. What he said was that to get the maximum effect from the commercial based on what he knows about political commercials that it was very likely that MJF had either not taken his medication, or was acting to exaggerate the effects of the disease. He based that comment on his knowledge of MJF's on recount of how he testified before congress without taking his medication for effect. He also based his comments on what he knows about how political ads are done by both sides. What he disagreed with was the tactic that is being employed by the left by using people like Christopher Reeve and MJF in political ads. basically politicizing disease or illnesses. What the Dems are trying to do is put out a spokesperson that people are afraid to scrutinize for fear of appearing mean. Your criticism of Rush is exactly what the Dems want to happen when they use MJF. Taking part of what Rush said and condemning all of his comments without stating all of his comments.
    The implication is that Conservatives don't care about curing illness. You know that is not true. What is true is that there are limits on how far I am willing to go in curing a disease. And before we jump off a cliff to save our lives we better be damn sure we know where we are going to land. What is being argued is where the line is drawn when it comes to human life. When we start creating life to make our lives better it is a slippery slope. And while making a few stem cells doesn't sound to bad it is conceivable that the next step would be to create maybe organs, or limbs and at what point do we stop. I know no one is asking for that now but incremental ism has long been the way of the left. All this is being argued while stem cell research goes on. It has not been made illegal or even been attempted to be made illegal. What republican have disagreed with doing is making federal funds available for stem cell research.

With all this said you should know the Limbaugh is sitting back laughing because he succeeded at least for a while to get Mark Foley out of the spotlight. He got exactly what he wanted out of the deal. The press falls for this stuff with him all the time. The media is so quick to attack him and he knows that all he has to do is give them a little and they will make a lot out of it. I don't agree with a lot of what Limbaugh says but there is a lot of good information on his show. Especially where the mainstream media is concerned. I have a natural distrust of the media and politicians. To me they are one in the same. The days of the impartial Journalist is long gone. When you can turn to 10 different media outlets and not only are they reporting the same story but using the same words something is wrong.
    What I like about Rush is he does not try to hide behind the Veil of impartiality. You know he is conservative and that his view is biased. If only the left would come out and say what it is that they are for and make no excuses for it. Then we could have a true debate. For some reason the left seems to be ashamed of most of their beliefs. By the way I'm a libertarian.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yeh, you can call Rush a lot of bad things, but stupid is not one of them. He got exactly what he wanted, you are right about that Gonzo, but I think he wasnt just aiming to get the spotlight off of Foley. I think he was trying to get the spotlight on this bill MJF is supporting. From what I keep hearing, it actually is about cloning human cells to make stem cells. It is not just about stem cell research. Rush probably wanted this to come to the forefront because the people of Mizzou are fairly conservative, and they probably arent big on cloning human cells that will be destroyed.

I dont know if this was Rush's main reason, but after watching the news channels the last couple of days, I think it was. He pointed out that MJF was mistrepresenting this bill as a stem cell bill only.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Republicans praise the day the Foley scandal hit because it took the biggest millstone off the airwaves: Iraq! Most people see the Foley "sex" scandal for what it is, but they also can see that the Democrats used the media to get the story out. A story that should have been in front of the public for less than 72 hours was there for 3 weeks...where the proportionality!

BTW, you heard it here first, the Democrat landslide in less than 2 weeks...it won't happen. Once again, Democrats will seize defeat from the jaws of victory because they will (and have) overplay their hand with the American voter...yes, they will drive conservative and independent voters to the polls...voters that originally were planning to stay home!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    BTW, you heard it here first, the Democrat landslide in less than 2 weeks...it won't happen. Once again, Democrats will seize defeat from the jaws of victory because they will (and have) overplay their hand with the American voter...yes, they will drive conservative and independent voters to the polls...voters that originally were planning to stay home!
    That is my fear. Since the mid 90's, the Democrats have had a way of doing this. I hope I am wrong, but I feared the wave crested 2 weeks ago.......

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Republicans praise the day the Foley scandal hit because it took the biggest millstone off the airwaves: Iraq!
    Gee, I thought Iraq was going so well. I thought all we had to do was "Stay the Course"... oh, thats right, W said the plan has NEVER been stay the course... Of course that was a TOTAL LIE, after bloggers found several clips of him saying all we had to do was "stay the course" and then the press secretary had to backpeddle for him saying "Oh, he only said it 8 times..." which bloggers then again caught the white house lying, finding clips of W saying it THIRTY times.

But hey, honesty apparently doesnt seem to be the Republican media's main priority right now. (and you want to talk about media bias? Fox News repeatedly has people on telling democrats not to vote if they value America, and outright promoting republican candidates, whereas CNN, the supposed liberal media, does not focus the limelight on the democrats and cast republicans as evil to anywhere NEAR Fox "News"'s degree.)

Yeah, better not stay the course or win the war. That way Iran will just stop making the Nukes and all the terrorist will see that we are just nice people and leave us alone. Lets just pull all our forces home, open the borders and put flowers in our hair. Oh and Israel can just go by by so that won't make them mad either. They will probably all become peace loving people not bent on killing anyone that doesn't share their religious beliefs.

Or did you have a better plan, because I don't seem to have heard one yet.

Yeah, better not stay the course or win the war. That way Iran will just stop making the Nukes and all the terrorist will see that we are just nice people and leave us alone. Lets just pull all our forces home, open the borders and put flowers in our hair. Oh and Israel can just go by by so that won't make them mad either. They will probably all become peace loving people not bent on killing anyone that doesn't share their religious beliefs.

What I don't understand is why hasn't every single last one of the men and women attending LA Tech rushed down to the US Army recruiting station and joined the US Army. If the war in Iraq was so important in defending America why are the recruiting stations empty?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

You need to read for comprehension. Never did I say "Oh, Bush changed his mind, hahaha, loser." The point I was making was Bush LIED. Hell, last time a president lied you tried to impeach him. Because that was 100% about the lying, and 0% about the BJ, right, because otherwise people might start to think it was all just a petty vendetta out of jealousy by the republican party.

Anyways, Bush said, on TV, so there is physical proof of this, "The plan has NEVER been 'Stay the Course'."

Then people found video of him saying all we had to do was stay the course. That's called "catching someone lying." Why would Bush lie about that? Because he is stubborn, hard-headed, and cant admit he was wrong. And those qualities are whats really ****ed our country over internationally, as well as internally.

Did you know he rejected a bill that demands that the head of departments such as FEMA have actual experience in that field? Who in their right mind would reject a bill that says "When you put someone in charge of a billion dollar agency in charge of protecting people's lives, for the LOVE OF GOD, make sure they actually KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING." But no, in all reality, I'm still stumped how a horse trainer didnt make a great head of FEMA.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I can't believe some on here wasting typing space defending that moron, Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    What I don't understand is why hasn't every single last one of the men and women attending LA Tech rushed down to the US Army recruiting station and joined the US Army. If the war in Iraq was so important in defending America why are the recruiting stations empty?
    I not sure I get that one, all the branches of the military are exceeding their recruitment goals.

+ Reply to Thread