+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkansas

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Re: Arkansas

Look for a nice house in big town of OLA.

Varsity Bulldog farright3030 has turned a few heads around herefarright3030 has turned a few heads around here farright3030's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Conroe is one of the fastest growing areas of the state, if not the South. NW of LR has always seemed like a nice area.

LR is big enough that you won't have a problem finding a job up there.
    Where is this Conroe? Champs in Little Rock? Has anyone tried to get this together recently?

Varsity Bulldog cmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nice cmendawg's Avatar

Jason's Deli is a Texas company. Hence, they are all over in Dallas and Houston, with several in Austin as well. They have not grown too much outside of Texas, though.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Ah...beautiful progress. They're about to open one close to my house in Louisville and I'm stoked.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

that empty schlotskys building in front of the west monroe movies would be a good place for one.

unless, they want to put one in ruston first!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I love the "greater Sherwood area." The Rock is a great place to live.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh View Post
    Ok all you people who are from there or know the area . . .

Gavin recieved a phone call this morning from little rock . . . an electric plant wants to fly him up there for a plant trip and an interview. Ok heres my question . . . Is little rock a nice place to live? Do you know of any design firms there(graphic design, web design or ad agencies)?
    Jen, you may want to look up a place called Leisure Arts, west of Little Rock on Hwy 10. One of my best friends is Tech graduate (Graphics Arts) that works there. He has been there about 13 or 14 years now. Leisure Arts is a part of Time Warner and does a lot of publishing of Arts & Crafts and Cookbooks, I think other things as well. If you will PM me, I will give you his information.

I lived in Little Rock for 5 years and really liked it. I have been gone for 9 years, but still go over there quite a bit to see my goddaughter.

+ Reply to Thread