View Poll Results: Who will this years victim be?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jim Oakes

12 16.00%
  • Jack Bicknell

15 20.00%
  • George Darlington

58 77.33%
  • Conroy Hines

7 9.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So who will it be this year?

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

So who will it be this year?

Jim Oakes
    Jack Bicknell
    George Darlington
    Conroy Hines

So who gets fired (or reassigned) in an attempt to please the fans this year?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: So who will it be this year?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg View Post
    ....... an attempt to please the fans this year?
    What ??

Since when did any of those stiff-necks in our administration care anything about the fans ??

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    What ??

Since when did any of those stiff-necks in our administration care anything about the fans ??
    Look at the history, every time Bicknell has a poor season they fire a coordinator. It is their attempt to show fans that they really care about wins. We can debate all day long about if they do or not.

Someone will be replaced after the season. Just a matter of who.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I don't like anyone on that list. I would rather that they all get fired. They all contributed to the downfall of this football season.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

ALL OF THE ABOVE

All are very nice guys I'm sure but a joke at what they do for a living. At least with their current titles. I believe FIRED should be their appropriate title for the end of 2006.

I did not mean to end the poll tomorrow. Please extend.

Note this poll is not who you think should get fired, who will.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

I voted for all 4, but in reality, I do not imagine that any of them will be fired or resign. Gloom, dispear, and agony on me!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Darlington is toast. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens before the year is out. He will be canned--just like Smith--as a means to give the impression that Bick is getting his house in order. Unlike Smith, however, Darlington probably deserves to go. He was brought here to coach our DBs, who couldn't pick a WR out in a police line-up. Then, he was hired to be the D coordinator. We all know how that's worked out.

Darlington has been a disappointment this season, but Bick, Joakes, and Conroy have been disappointments for a lot longer. They all need to go. But, Darlington will be the sacrificial lamb. The other three obviously are untouchable.

Varsity Bulldog suckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesuckupdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Does our admin actually think that the fans will buy just firing a coordinator, since he has done this several times, wouldn't they think that the fans think that it is JB3. Since the Davidisons like Hines so much, why can't he use his MBA and go work for Davidison's trucking and make a lot more money.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

none will be fired, bick will get an extension because we beat fresno, again, and our D coordinator will leave, again! AND...we will lose another couple thousand (fans) to LSU, because it is just easier!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I think Darlington is gone...I don't necessarily think that is fair because of when he came in and everything. I just don't see Jim canning Jack because Jack must have some friends in high places. They'll make a switch and we'll win 5 or 6 next year and they'll say we're still in the process of rebuilding. On the backs of Porter/Jackson/Griffin, we might get above .500 the next year...jack gets an extension and the ugly cylce starts all over again. Before this cylce runs its course, we'll be in the Belt or the Southland.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    I voted for all 4, but in reality, I do not imagine that any of them will be fired or resign. Gloom, dispear, and agony on me!

You forgot the part about deep dark depression and excessive misery... :bigcry:

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

we will win 3 this year, 5 next year, then 7 games in 08.

we win 7 games in contract years, that is considered a big year for us. 7 whole wins.

for most other schools, 7 is the minimum. 7 is the rebuilding year.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I think all of them should go! I hate to say suck dawg is right but he is. Connie Hines will never be let go and he prob be the next head coach.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

If it weren't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. Doom, despair & agony on us.

For reassurance that in fact nothing is wrong, call BR549 and ask for Jim.
    Last edited by tenacious_dog; 11-01-2006 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spellin

+ Reply to Thread