+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: firejimoakes.com merchandise

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

firejimoakes.com merchandise

I was just playing around today and came up with this. I don't intend on actually selling these.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: firejimoakes.com merchandise

If you decide to have a few printed just for fun, let me know. I will buy several.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

might i suggest if you actually make this shirt, move the "r u blue?" and oakes picture to the back, and move the "joakes on us" and website up... the joakes on us seems good relatively, and the website print should be smaller so people can see it, but where they would possible come up to read it and ask about it...

essentially, the front of the shirt is just too cluttered and it's a way to spread it out and really grab attention because EVERYONE reads t-shirts, front AND back... it's just a force of nature.

just a suggestion... t-shirt design is kind of a "hobby"...

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    I was just playing around today and came up with this. I don't intend on actually selling these.
    If you actually decide to print these, I want 5.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Maybe we could take up a collection and print some and then pass them out for free.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonian_Dog View Post
    might i suggest if you actually make this shirt, move the "r u blue?" and oakes picture to the back, and move the "joakes on us" and website up... the joakes on us seems good relatively, and the website print should be smaller so people can see it, but where they would possible come up to read it and ask about it...

essentially, the front of the shirt is just too cluttered and it's a way to spread it out and really grab attention because EVERYONE reads t-shirts, front AND back... it's just a force of nature.

just a suggestion... t-shirt design is kind of a "hobby"...
    Good suggestions. I was trying to get everything on 1 side so people could see it. If you would like to design a shirt and show us what it looks like I think a dozen or more people would like to buy one. I don't if the shirt should be blue or red. Maybe black to show the displeasure with our current administration. Also, we could wear this into the game and nobody could force us to not wear it or take it away from us.

PM me and let me know if this something you would be interested in or have the time to do.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I can't resist:

Send it to his wife and see how many she wants
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

So I have a volunteer to help design a shirt. I originally didn't think a shirt would be needed. Now, I am thinking a shirt could be useful. A shirt can be worn by many people as a show of unity. It will be noticed by the media if we can get 50 to 100 people wearing them at the Nevada and Fresno games and into basketball season. Also, no TPD or anybody else can take them away or make you thrown them away. What I need are suggestions for the shirt.

What color should the shirt be? - Black to show the death of our program? Blue? Red?

What should be on the front of the shirt? R U Blue? JOakes on US? firejimoakes.com?

What should be on the back of the shirt? a picture of Oakes (my avatar)? anything else?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

how about a blue shirt with a big white ? on the front.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I will suggest either a Blue shirt with White writing (really traditional looking and may not get noticed but matches the colors wanted at games) or a Red shirt with Black writing. Personally I would stay away from the picture becasue of cost of multi colored shirts alone. Printing on the back will be almost useless because people wil be wearing jackets.
    And finally, here is a online design site. It's not perfect but at least it would give you an idea of what it would look like.
    http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Thanks for the link and ideas. I just played around and put a few together. Please think and design a few of these and post the links or pics on here for people to look at and discuss.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Not sure why that white shows up behind Jim's pic, but that would not be on the shirt itself.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I love it. We need to order a major supply of those golf balls for the Roaf golf tourney that should be coming up in 4 or 5 months.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

OMG! I almost choked on my coffee when I saw the Christmas ornament

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    OMG! I almost choked on my coffee when I saw the Christmas ornament
    It is the holiday season. Maybe we could send buy those and send them to the Reneau's and Oakes' residence. Pass them out at the Tech Christmas party as party favors.

+ Reply to Thread