+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: firejimoakes.com merchandise

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: firejimoakes.com merchandise

Yes, the Christmas ornament is great! One thing about it, the security will not be able to keep the shirts out. They may keep you from taking a sign but they will not make people strip to get in the game - I wouldn't think anyway.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Yes, the Christmas ornament is great! One thing about it, the security will not be able to keep the shirts out. They may keep you from taking a sign but they will not make people strip to get in the game - I wouldn't think anyway.
    I took my shirt off at a game so that I could change into a blue one. They almost threw me out before I could get the other shirt on. I think it had something to do with all the kids getting scared.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

This makes me think of this kid one time when I was in high school. We were on a church youth trip to Six Flags and a Rangers game. I guess nobody noticed until we had left the hotel and were already at Six Flags, but the kid had on a Hooters t-shirts. Our youth pastor made him turn it wrong side out and wear it like that all day. Funny stuff.

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

LOL! The Christmas ornament is hilarious! I think if you actually had those shirts made, you could sell a couple hundred easily. I know I would buy one.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

The plan here is to settle on 1 design and 1 color and reasonable price and then I would probably take some orders on here prior to ordering. What price are people willing to pay for these shirts?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

What is the price of the shirt?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    What is the price of the shirt?
    Obviously the one with the picture is a lot of money and I didn't even get a quote on that one because the minimum order is at least 144. Without the picture - just the word the cost would be $10.00 for 25 or $8.08 for 50. Unfortunately there is a 2 week turnaround so the shirts would not be available for the Nevada game and barely for the Fresno game.

I was playing around and came up with another design.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Would anybody be interested in a TOP 10 Reasons shirt. Front has something about JOakes and back has the TOP 10 from the web page and flyer?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

To bad this site does have customizable football jerseys. I think that would be pretty sweet. We could get a blue jersey with our names on the back and the number we are on the online petition that is coming soon or something.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Would anybody be interested in a TOP 10 Reasons shirt. Front has something about JOakes and back has the TOP 10 from the web page and flyer?
    I like the idea but we would really need them for at least before the Fresno game.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Anybody want some shorts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

i would keep the shirts simple.

top 10 will already be on flyers anyway, right?

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

I would pay around $10 for a shirt.
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Obviously the one with the picture is a lot of money and I didn't even get a quote on that one because the minimum order is at least 144. Without the picture - just the word the cost would be $10.00 for 25 or $8.08 for 50. Unfortunately there is a 2 week turnaround so the shirts would not be available for the Nevada game and barely for the Fresno game.

I was playing around and came up with another design.

How much for 100? Here's a suggestion if the admins of the board would be game for it. Why don't you give them the information on the funding of your site, and people can pay pal money to BB&B and designate it for keep the fireJimOakes.com site if they want and can also use the pay pal to order the shirts if it's decided to do that. I might could front 100 of them if it's reasonable enough. Or actually, you could put a link on your site for people to order the merchandise and maybe make enough off of the merchandise to pay for the site. Of course, that might take more work than you were planning on.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

blue shirt with "JOakes on us!" on the top front in white with red outline... in a "bubble" type font. and arched... if you take what the first pic has, i think that is an example of what i mean by "arched"

right below it in white, www.firejimoakes.com...

simple, and could cost less than $10 since it's only 2 colors... i believe in the $6-$8 range at ruston locker room... if you go long sleeve, i believe it'll be $9-$12...

+ Reply to Thread