+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: La Tech NCAA '07 Dynasty

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: La Tech NCAA '07 Dynasty

Question: What fun is the game if you totally dominate it, never have to play D because your recovering onside kicks and taking advantage of other kinks in the programming which make it seem less real??

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: La Tech NCAA '07 Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    What difficulty?

Onside kicking is the one thing I suck at on Heisman level. I'd love to get a tip.

Of course, it's an easy joke on lower levels, but that's been the case for years.
    It was heisman, but the onside kicking works for any level. What I do is kick about half on top and a little on the right side of the ball, and it almost always ends up getting kicked by one of the receiving team's players or bounces off their back.

+ Reply to Thread