+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mission Unaccomplished

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Mission Unaccomplished

A YouTube video catching the Whitehouse in a funny case of revisionist history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2ITs4yIAE&eurl=

Basically, they cropped the video so that you cant see the "Mission Accomplished" banner anymore. Why would the whitehouse feel the need to edit that video? Especially 3 years after the mission has been accomplished? Huh? What do you mean the mission wasnt to completely any countries as possible and destabilize an already unstable region even more? You mean the mission was to bring democracy and peace?? Oh... I guess I *can* see why they would need to edit the video.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Mission Unaccomplished

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    A YouTube video catching the Whitehouse in a funny case of revisionist history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2ITs4yIAE&eurl=

Basically, they cropped the video so that you cant see the "Mission Accomplished" banner anymore. Why would the whitehouse feel the need to edit that video? Especially 3 years after the mission has been accomplished? Huh? What do you mean the mission wasnt to completely any countries as possible and destabilize an already unstable region even more? You mean the mission was to bring democracy and peace?? Oh... I guess I *can* see why they would need to edit the video.
    How can you destabilize something that's already unstable?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Technically, Iraq is already has a more democratically elected government than almost any other country in the region. So we kinda *have* brought democracy to Iraq. And peace... well I, for one, would not accept peace in lieu of freedom. I guess there are those that don't mind peace at the cost of freedom...

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I guess there are those that don't mind peace at the cost of freedom...
    I would say thats what W is trying to do, but he's going more for "Obedience in lieu of freedom"

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Technically, Iraq is already has a more democratically elected government than almost any other country in the region. So we kinda *have* brought democracy to Iraq. And peace... well I, for one, would not accept peace in lieu of freedom. I guess there are those that don't mind peace at the cost of freedom...

You sound like you could be the next William Wallace.

+ Reply to Thread