+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One bit of bad news....well for me

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

One bit of bad news....well for me

I haven't said anything on here in fear of it being considered spam or something to get me banned, but my uncle (Tech grad)was running for mayor of Minden, and unfortunately lost tonight by 439 votes. Was very close, and contested a man who has had little opposition in the past.

If any of you on here were able to vote in the Minden race, and voted Hortman, I and all of my family thank you!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: One bit of bad news....well for me

I'm sorry to hear he lost. But in the future, know that the spam we ban for is for trying to sell electronics and cell phones and listing all the models, types, and prices. If you had posted something like that and we HAD thought it was inappropriate, we would have warned you, not ban you.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread