+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 undecided

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Re: 2 undecided

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Given your age, 24 whole years, I'll be easy on you.

Republicans have held the Congress half your life; they've held it less than a quarter of mine.

At 24, I believed in socialized medicine; I learned better when I started paying taxes at 25.

I always thought Democrats were progressive and out for the little guy. I learned that Democrats were regressive and only wanted the little guy's vote.

I always thought right-thinking Republicans believed in the principles of Ronald Reagan; I do. However, Delay and some of his friends forgot those principles and introduced us to earmarks and Republican pork. GWB didn't loose this election for Republicans...Tom Delay and his arrogance did it. His arrogance got him indicted, and Ronny Earle's arrogance will get all the charges dismissed...because there was never anything but arrogance there.

I've seen Democrats run Congress, and now you will too through the eyes of a 24 year old, not a 12 year old. It won't be pretty...all you had to do was listen to some of the victory speeches last night. Welcome back the windfall profits taxes that will be sought for "big oil"...the same taxes that damned near killed the industry 20 odd years ago (that's part of the reason we are in the eanergy conundrum we're in now). Spending...you ain't seen spending. Taxes...you never thought you were rich did you? States' rights...there ain't no stinkin' states' rights! Respect for the military...Murtha and Kerry were just warming up. Gay rights...hell, they'll have more rights than you with Pelosi at the helm because we'll have "special" laws passed.

I make no bones about it...I have absolutely no use for a Democrat. I have very few friends that vote Democrat...my choice. Thus, I socialize with very few people that share my vocation (lawyer). Few understand anything more than their billable rate, and none have ever been to the Middle East or even remotely understand what is going on over there. Most Democrats are in the same boat...they are clueless on Islam. Mark my words the next several elections will be about Islam...if they are not, get yourself a prayer rug and figure out which way is East!
    "the next several elections will be about Islam..."!

What an incredible statement...... Not TERRORISTS but ISLAM!!!!!

And when and where and why is this predicted/promised (perhaps hoped for) RELIGIOUS WAR suppose to begin...... Mr. transparent lawyer, tied so obviously and evidently quite ruthlesslyto BIG OIL?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    "the next several elections will be about Islam..."!

What an incredible statement...... Not TERRORISTS but ISLAM!!!!!

And when and where and why is this predicted/promised (perhaps hoped for) RELIGIOUS WAR suppose to begin...... Mr. transparent lawyer, tied so obviously and evidently quite ruthlesslyto BIG OIL?
    Sir, you are as clueless as the majority of your posts suggest. Additionally, the post was to a young man...probably at the same place I was 25+ years ago. He's worth the effort; you sir, are not.

By the way, the war is going on right now.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

IMNHO......

Tonight is not a night for Americans to celebrate ANYTHING of actual importance except on a most ephemeral level.

The killing and wounding of American soldiers and innocent Iraqi citizens will continue tomorrow. Illegal aliens will continue to flood our porous borders tomorrow. TERRORISM will be no more in check tomorrow than it has been for the last six years. BIG GOVERNMENT will continue grow tomorrow. Trade deficits will not evaporate or even recede tomorrow. The insane increases in America's national debt will not take a holiday tomorrow. More Americans will find themselves living in poverty tomorrow. More Americans without any medical insurance will need to wonder what to do about their sick kid tomorrow.

Democrats are now preparing to "rent" the house that is supposedly OWNED by taxpayers...... And they may well be on the verge of signing a short lease on the senate chambers.

But NO ONE actually KNOWS as yet if they will be good tenents and pay their rent in a timely manner, or simply trash the place and move on.

I have never given respect to ANY OFFICE in name only.
    I have never given respect to little george because I have never seen him act in a consistant manner that I felt deserved my respect.
    And I have no intention of giving ANY respect to any democratic house or senate until I have damn good reason to do so.

Many on this board have routinely chided me for not showing "proper respect" for little george and big dick or their republican administration and congress.

If anyone here feels I have been unduly harsh on these lads...... YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET...... If nancy and her democrats fail to produce significant solutions to Americaç current problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Sir, you are as clueless as the majority of your posts suggest. Additionally, the post was to a young man...probably at the same place I was 25+ years ago. He's worth the effort; you sir, are not.

By the way, the war is going on right now.
    Personally...... I have a high opinion of this board.

And I honestly believe that YOU calling ME "clueless", rather than responding to a simple missive...... FOOLS NO ONE!

Whenever YOU are prepared to EXPLAIN in detail YOUR proffered war againt ISLAM remark......

I suspect I will not be the only regular poster on this baord who would be interested in peeking into the gaps between YOUR little grey cells...... Either 25 years ago or today.

On a personal note...... Have YOU ever considered what I presume to be the easy option of simply placing me on IGNORE?

Varsity Bulldog Dawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her game

[quote=ChuckK3;405863]Congratulations America. Nancy Polosi...along with her constituents, the San Fransicko cross-dressing nuns "Our Ladies of Perpetual Indulgence," the "lets disband the military" supporters, the "ban recruiters from San Fransicko school" crowd is now OUR speaker of the house. Everything that is perverted, immoral and anti American will now be paraded in your face as never before. Get ready for the most appalling period you and I have ever witnessed in this nation.

I think I heard Mark Foley, Jack Abramoff, Tom Delay and some other self-rightious republicans making similar comments recently.

Chuck, most of the politicians in Washington are "perverted and immoral", not just the dems.

DAWGY

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

And I honestly believe that YOU calling ME "clueless", rather than responding to a simple missive...... FOOLS NO ONE!

Whenever YOU are prepared to EXPLAIN in detail YOUR proffered war againt ISLAM remark......

I suspect I will not be the only regular poster on this baord who would be interested in peeking into the gaps between YOUR little grey cells...... Either 25 years ago or today.

On a personal note...... Have YOU ever considered what I presume to be the easy option of simply placing me on IGNORE?
    Read the Koran and you will not need him to explain his remark. You and GWB can continue to say that islam is a peaceful religion "Hijacked by extremists." This is not the case. The koran commands muslims to kill those that won't convert or stand in the way of it's world domination. This means you Spinoza. Islam commands it's followers to kill YOU and I. This is a war against Islam. Once Americans realize this we will win this war, and not before.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Read the Koran and you will not need him to explain his remark. You and GWB can continue to say that islam is a peaceful religion "Hijacked by extremists." This is not the case. The koran commands muslims to kill those that won't convert or stand in the way of it's world domination. This means you Spinoza. Islam commands it's followers to kill YOU and I. This is a war against Islam. Once Americans realize this we will win this war, and not before.

AMEN! I have posted this numerous times but anyone that disagrees with this should buy
    THE KORAN - The book responsible for Global Terrorism with commentary by Moody Adams. And read every SURA and every page of commentarty as well!

As too SPINOZA's question,
    "And when and where and why is this predicted/promised (perhaps hoped for) RELIGIOUS WAR suppose to begin......"

IT HAS BEGUN!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I answered you question, but you happen to be in denial...the war has begun, and I guess you slept through the first 13 years of it!

I do have you on IGNORE and read about 1 in 20 of your posts...its just easy to tell when you've posted a response to one of my posts...and I can't resist the temptation to see what lunacy your blurted out to prop up the liberal line of the day.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread