+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost in all this...

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Lost in all this...

Oh lord, I've been staying away from this board due to the massive interest in the athletics side, but I gotta report this.

A recent poll has the race for Jefferson's seat as extremely close. In the case of high turnout, Jefferson could be re-elected.

I've heard Phoenix is nice...

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Oh lord, I've been staying away from this board due to the massive interest in the athletics side, but I gotta report this.

No kidding, I just came in here to get a breather before I head back into that madhouse!! Who would have thought of coming into the politics section to relax.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Dateline had a story about white power and David Duke was on there introducing these two young girls that sing white power music. I just laughed and said wow that guy was almost our governor, that is truly sad. I remember seeing his signs hung up for a long time down near my dad's hometow. I wouldnt be surprised if there were a few klan members there.
    I had a roommate at Tech that had his campaign sign in our yard. We went round and round about it. I couldn't convince him to take it down. We weren't exactly in a great part of Ruston, either. Then one morning he got up to go to class and found the window to his car broken.

+ Reply to Thread