+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Volunteer Corps

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Volunteer Corps

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    What's next on the list? Cleaning the restrooms?
    So does this mean you are volunteering for sh!tter duty?

What a loyal fan you are!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

It seems to me Jimmy Hand should just post on this thread saying how much a contractor would cost and ask folks to call the volunteer number to donate the amount needed. I would gladly contribute to this to help him out. There is just no way those of us from out of town could make it back to help do the cleaning and the volunteers that show up could assist expedite moving things out of the way and making it easy for the contractor to expeditiously get the job completed. Given what other posters noted about the delicate exterior of the TAC it seems risky to have a bunch of well meaning folks with no experience trying to do the actual cleaning itself.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

What happened to the volunteer corps? I thought cleaning the outside of the TAC was priority #1.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    What happened to the volunteer corps? I thought cleaning the outside of the TAC was priority #1.
    A group of volunteers did powerwash the lower half of the TAC but the concrete is so badly stained that unless you saw the 'before' and 'after,' it is hard to tell. I think someone told me they will now paint the powerwashed portion, but I'm not sure if I heard correctly.

+ Reply to Thread