+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Montana

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

Montana

I started a dynasty with Montana and replaced Temple in the D-1 Independents. I went 13-0 the first year and didn't even receive any Top 25 votes LOL! Of course the only good opponents I played were Notre Dame, Illinois, and Stanford. The rest were bottom feeders. After the season was over I got like 7 transfers that were all rated 80 or above, and my recruiting class was in the top 30. Now I'm going to see if I can break into the Top 25 with a preseason ranking of #35.

Do any of you just pick horrible teams and try to build them up? It's really more fun to me than playing with a power house. I have to configure the depth charts and find ways to win.
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Montana

yeah, tech

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah - I created my own Tech and made them bad. Started the year ranked #119.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    Yeah - I created my own Tech and made them bad. Started the year ranked #119.
    So, you basically have this year's team?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    So, you basically have this year's team?
    Almost, we actually started the year #91 and we have fallen to #99 with a few weeks in triple digits. I am just hoping we end the year with a double digit ranking.

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

I have job offers from UNC and Vanderbuilt. I know thats not the greatest but which of those two would you choose? I'm leaning towards Vanderbuilt and turning them into SEC Champs.....haha.
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I started a dynasty with Montana and replaced Temple in the D-1 Independents. I went 13-0 the first year and didn't even receive any Top 25 votes LOL! Of course the only good opponents I played were Notre Dame, Illinois, and Stanford. The rest were bottom feeders. After the season was over I got like 7 transfers that were all rated 80 or above, and my recruiting class was in the top 30. Now I'm going to see if I can break into the Top 25 with a preseason ranking of #35.

Do any of you just pick horrible teams and try to build them up? It's really more fun to me than playing with a power house. I have to configure the depth charts and find ways to win.
    The rest were bottom feeders?

I created an "academic" school and built them up. I also replaced Temple so I could schedule however I wanted.

+ Reply to Thread