+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BORAT

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

BORAT

Please tell me some of you have seen this. What a glorious movie!

I haven't laughed that hard at a film at a long, long time. Some of the political humor was dead-on, as you'll find hundres of people just like the old rodeo guy and the frat boys in Ruston.

High five!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: BORAT

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post

I haven't laughed that hard at a film at a long, long time. Some of the political humor was dead-on, as you'll find hundres of people just like the old rodeo guy and the frat boys in Ruston.

High five!
    I have seen the previews and to be honest, I think it would annoy the piss out of me. I just dont find him that funny. I dont think I am going to see this movie because it looks absolutely not funny to me.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I have seen the previews and to be honest, I think it would annoy the piss out of me. I just dont find him that funny. I dont think I am going to see this movie because it looks absolutely not funny to me.
    I second that.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I cannot stand...no...I *HATE* Ali G. However, there is no way in hell a sane person doesn't spend 80% or more of this movie laughing his ass off.

I couldn't bear Cohen until my friends convinced me to check it out this weekend. It really does deliver huge. Extremely original.

You're cheating yourself if you don't at least give it a watch on DVD, though the theatre experience really helps this one.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I cannot stand...no...I *HATE* Ali G. However, there is no way in hell a sane person doesn't spend 80% or more of this movie laughing his ass off.

I couldn't bear Cohen until my friends convinced me to check it out this weekend. It really does deliver huge. Extremely original.

You're cheating yourself if you don't at least give it a watch on DVD, though the theatre experience really helps this one.
    I dont really know Ali G, but I cannot stand when people act spaztic and retarded and think it is funny. I knew people in Jr High that did it. It wasnt funny then, and I dont think it would be funny now. Maybe if a friend rents it and I dont have to waste my money, then I might see it.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Oh come on now, don't be hatin on ali g. RESPECT!:icon_wink: If you didnt find the espisode where he was interviewing the drug cop funny, there is no hope Lum. "so tell me, if I was wantin to geta really stoned, which of theeese drugs would me choose."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Oh come on now, don't be hatin on ali g. RESPECT!:icon_wink: If you didnt find the espisode where he was interviewing the drug cop funny, there is no hope Lum. "so tell me, if I was wantin to geta really stoned, which of theeese drugs would me choose."
    That was a great episode. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Good call. Maybe hate was a strong word.

I usually don't find the character as funny as others, but he does have his moments. That episode was funny as hell.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I dont really know Ali G, but I cannot stand when people act spaztic and retarded and think it is funny. I knew people in Jr High that did it. It wasnt funny then, and I dont think it would be funny now. Maybe if a friend rents it and I dont have to waste my money, then I might see it.
    He's not acting spastic or retarded, he's acting like a foreigner who doesnt know america's customs as a way to bait real people into saying hilarious things... And the scripted parts of the movie were just as funny too...

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

That movie is HILARIOUS. Laughed almost the entire time. I even laughed when he was on Letterman... and I never laugh when I'm watching Letterman.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

High five!
    Some friends went and left midway through they hated it so bad!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I don't find his brand of humor funny- especially the jokes about the disabled. He and the people that laugh at that crap make me want to throw up.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Markay, your friends are obviously evil jews.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post
    Markay, your friends are obviously evil jews.
    Nope....just regular old married folks that go to church on occasion. They were offended by the humor.

+ Reply to Thread