+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech vs. LSU tickets

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: Tech vs. LSU tickets

LSu by 30.......and Tennessee by 50

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    I'm afraid you are probably very close in your prediction. If the Techsters read this board, then I'm certain they feel deflated. I realize I have been very negative about the team this year, but I don't blame the young women. They must be motivated and coached to want to win. I've watched the Techsters for the past few seasons, and it seemed they expected to win. Where is the hunger? Tennessee plays every game (apologies for bringing up Pat and Co.) like it's their last. The LSU game is going to be difficult...extremely difficult. LSU is playing great so far this year, they are loaded, and although I am NOT an LSU fan, and don't care for their coach, Pokey is coaching them well. Yes, they've not won a title yet, but we really shouldn't be using that an a comparison any longer. If we lose to Iowa, and pull out at least one win in the USM tourney, we could easily be 1-11 or 2-9 by end of December. That is unthinkable, but looking at the schedule, it's not improbable.
    Again, I'll gladly serve myself the crow when proven wrong.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

From my reports, we will not have more than 2 or 3 wins by the end of December. If that is true, then 30 - 40 point losses may happen. I know if I am LSU I would run up the score as much as possible to put the FINAL nail in the coffin of ANY "national profile/power" we USE to have. It is over it appears and it really stinks. Makes me sad and pissed.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    From my reports, we will not have more than 2 or 3 wins by the end of December. If that is true, then 30 - 40 point losses may happen. I know if I am LSU I would run up the score as much as possible to put the FINAL nail in the coffin of ANY "national profile/power" we USE to have. It is over it appears and it really stinks. Makes me sad and pissed.
    Wow! How did you get reports on future games?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Wow! How did you get reports on future games?

I know all!!!

I am talking about the report on how our team stacks up with past Techster teams versus the upcoming competition. Of course, Champ110, the upcoming teams could all suck as this is a new year...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    I know all!!!

I am talking about the report on how our team stacks up with past Techster teams versus the upcoming competition. Of course, Champ110, the upcoming teams could all suck as this is a new year...
    :icon_wink: I just hope we can get it together soon. If so, we will be OK. We have the talent.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    :icon_wink: I just hope we can get it together soon. If so, we will be OK. We have the talent.
    So, you're saying the coaching sucks ??

Nice call.

I agree.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

Nice call.

I agree.

jmo
    I did not state that nor do I believe that. I know that it is easy to be negative right now, but I have faith that this team can turn it around.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Each by about 40. Coach Summitt will try not to run up the score. LSU will try to run it up, however.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

Nice call.

I agree.

jmo
    Coaching is a problem. When you see the same er, problems, reoccurring over and over and especially when it carries over season to season, then the coaches are not doing their job. For instance, the shooting woes. This is not new. It was a problem with this bunch two years ago. So, either the coaches should cure the problem or bench those that are not curable.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Got my tickets in the mail today! i've been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. I have to admit i'm nervous about this one though.
    GO TECHSTERS!

+ Reply to Thread