+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best/Worst Drew Brees performance of the year

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Best/Worst Drew Brees performance of the year

What's going on? I've been able to watch the saints the past two weeks and the past two weeks they've choked it up. There's just something about me. As soon as I give up on the dawgs, they'll win the NC.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: Best/Worst Drew Brees performance of the year

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    What's going on? I've been able to watch the saints the past two weeks and the past two weeks they've choked it up. There's just something about me. As soon as I give up on the dawgs, they'll win the NC.

Two things. 1. The saints are playing the tougher part of their schedule and actually have to go on the road to play some tough teams other than the Packers and the Browns. 2. Teams are starting to get more film on the saints and are adjusting to them. So far it seems like if you can stop the running game and force the saints to become one-dimensional and pass the ball they will turn it over.

I think at this point the saints are on the outside looking in for the playoffs at 9-7 unless they start giving the ball to Deuce. He is the key to the saints offense. The run defense is starting to show signs of vulnerability and with the safeties having to come up and help the run the pass defense is suffering as well.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I think if they cut down on stupid turnovers, their 8-2 right now.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by soccer_dawg9 View Post

I think at this point the saints are on the outside looking in for the playoffs at 9-7 unless they start giving the ball to Deuce.
    Brees can have 600 yards passing and they will still lose if Deuce doesn't touch the ball. With Colston and Copper hobbling, look for the big man to carry this team this week or the Saints lose again.

+ Reply to Thread